Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Be The Rater

I'm proud to say that I just finished streaming 2 Movies just now.
It's been such a long time since I last clicked my PPStream just to watch some goddamn movies.
Time to review em'!


127 Hours
Photobucket
Basically it's about a hiker getting stucked under a canyon creek.
I may say that this movie keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Oh yeah, James Franco is quite good in this one!
Especially the near-end of the movie, so goddamn intense!
8.5 / 10


The Blind Side
Photobucket
The blockbuster of this post!
Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for this one!
Superb performance by her, oh yeah not to mention Quinton Aaron,
that big guy is great too!
Touching storyline, it keeps on play with your mind and makes you wanna know what the next scenes are.
Be sure to watch this great film ya.
9/10


By the way, both films are based on true stories :)


Oh yeah current time is 1:07a.m.,
Jer Min is leaving this morning, good luck to you ah fucker.
SMS no reply, go where also no tell me.
A middle finger will be perfect for you.
Anyway, take care while you're at Singapore :D
I guess I will miss you, well, maybe, GAY!



This is the song that Jer shared with me.
And now I'm in love with it.


That's all for tonight,
good night world!





'' Life's like a straw, it sucks. ''
-Unknown
(Unknown)




End.

No comments: