
I uploaded this screenshot into my Photobucket Account like 5-6 years ago, just wanna shared it here for fun.
Anyone still playing Maple? :p
Anyway, this is what I did on Saturday.
Morning got screwed hard by my family,
damn emo weh that time.
Slacked until 12pm go out restoran eat, dim ji the restoran no open.
Sat mong dou sei, back home waited Yee Lim's call but ended up he didn't call me.
So I sohai until 2pm only went down cooked Maggi for my ''breakfast''.
I can say that that day my family really don't want choi me like that,
I also dont want choi them, playing cold war.
What I can do is to call my Baru-Balik-Dari-Singapore brother Jer Min to fetch me out for a chill down session.
He heeded my call!
So miracle right? Haha!
We went dinner at a nearby mamak and then went ABC for a shisha session.

Lee Jer Min, fresh punya.
Soon the 4 other friends started to show up,
they are Zong Lin, Yew Khei, Yee Lim and Lor Yao.
In conclusion there are 6 of us gaying around lar.
But then tak tau siapa suggest go Princess Hill see night view again,
walao eh, epic idea man.
And so the 6 of us, in 3 cars flashed to Princess Hill in no time.
Kinda awesome staying up there looking at the view.
The most fun part is when we shout and there are actually echoes of our sound.
So we keep on shouting shouting all the rubbish thing.
Credits to Zong Lin because he actually make the people living downhill respond to our shouting!
At one point I shouted:'' 你的电话号码几号? ''
There is a boy's voice replying us from downhill:'' 999!!! ''
We all memang laughed out loud that time.
Then we blasted hardstyle music by using Zong Lin's car,
then after a while his speaker exploded liao, LOL!


After that we all went home by separate ways.
What a night.
Ah, the night is still young, and I'm still a virgin.
I still remember this quote :P
Oh yeah
I'm going to kindergarten!

TEEHEE!
Tomorrow Imma going to submit my application form at TARC, wish me luck!
And Twitter is addictive! :D
'' The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie. ''
-ThisDamnQuote
(Twitter)
-ThisDamnQuote
(Twitter)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment