Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Youtube Stardome

Hey fellow friends :)
Today I'm gonna share some of my most-favourited Youtube Singers.
Haha!
To be a regular Youtube Singers you must be good in making covers out of the artists' songs and make them unique in your own way.
So what makes them so special and popular in Youtube?
Let's check em' out!



First we have Alex Salazar. In my opinion his voice is really really unique and lovely.
I somehow think that his voice is a little similar to Jason Mraz.
But too bad he's not so famous though, but I think he will be big someday.



Alex Goot, this is my most-favourited cover by him.
He totally slapped Katy Perry in the face with this truly awesome cover. Enjoy!



Ahmir, probably the most special group in Youtube.
Consists of 4 black guys, they are so unbelievable, because it's really my first time seeing 4 niggas singing together and furthermore, their voices are DAMN GOOD!



Christina Grimmie, first of all, she's soooo damn HOT!
Don't know why, I damn love her style man.
By the way, in my opinion she showcases her voice the best in this cover, enjoy!



Oh yeah, how could you have a list without Sam Tsui?
This is by far the best cover/medley he made with Kurt Schneider, just sit back and enjoy his beautiful voice.



Boyce Avenue, a talented band in Youtube.
They covered too damn many songs and almost all of them sounded great.
You guys should go check their other covers too.



This is a truly interesting one.
Jorge Narvaez and his super ADORABLE daughter Alexa.
They went big after their cover of Home.
Ellen Degeneres even invited them to her show.
Oh, Alexa is just tooo cute, and I know I'm 18 okay :)


So, leave a comment in the chatbox on the right and tell me which singers is the best out of all.
Well, I guess that's all, just enjoy and hope your ears wont leak oils :P




'' You pun ke ai o. ''
-Lim Chee Chao
(Friend)




End.

No comments: