Friday, April 22, 2011

No More History

Well, not so.


Okay, it's payback time!

Last year's January.
I will remember that month.
First of all, I really regretted doing that shit,
not because that I scare those authority people will fuck me up.
Is because another reason.

But here I am now, ready to enter college next month.
Have something for those authority people.

You girls/guys are dumb.
One hella racist dumbos.
Just because I didn't do anything wrong then anyhow catch me because I wrote bad words in my blog.
Hahaha, that's funny how you all failed so badly.

You me told a lot of fake shits about you, about how good are you, what good deeds that you did. Bulshit then got la!

Seriously bitch,
the shook-hand shit is so fake, you said you don't want anymore feud between me and you.
Okay, I shook your money-minded dirty hand.
But then, what you did?
Erhemm, please think about it yourself.

You failed as a leader,
if you wanna be a leader, love your members.
Be fair to each and every members, and most importantly,
take away the RACIST attitude.

October, 2011.
One lady told us a shocking news.
You decided to change the rules.
Dragging something out from the rules.
I don't want to say it but I guess most people will know what is that.


I've been waited for so long for this day, to say something to you.

Dear,
FUCK YOU!


Oh wait, wanna catch me?
I didn't write your name down, neh ni neh ni pu pu!




'' Its better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for something you are not. ''
-Be Happy :)
(Facebook Fanpage)




End.

No comments: