Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan


Ahhh, I'm high.


Since the current time is 2:50am, Sunday. This post will be talking about what I did yesterday.

Went Sunway Pyramid for Sones Intel Event yesterday morning.
Kuan Cze fetched us there, along with Lor Yao, Pui Yee, Kai Mui and Ting Hao.

At first I memang tak tau what the event is about la. So mainly the event is to promote Intel thingy and also to support SNSD. They invited 9 girls to dance the ''Visual Dream World'' and the other sones can join in too.

Based on my personal opinion, thank god I didn't became a Sone Maniac like those guys, those boys really, lol, damn funny, imagine a big nerd wearing glasses and dancing girlishly, oh my god that sure is quite some view ain't it? HAHAHAAH!

Photobucket
This is what they did, they freezed for around 3-4 minutes then started dancing when the music starts, trying to attract all the crowds nearby.

Photobucket
Another venue, outside of Sunway Lagoon entrance.

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the event we went lunch at Ninja Joe!
Porky porky burgers!
Hmm, its kinda expensive and the burger size is small but its kinda tasty too.
They talked a lot of KPop thingys which I don't really understand lol since I'm no more a KPop maniac. But we also had fun there, talked for around 1 hour.

And then we went for movie session.

倩女幽魂
Photobucket

Ermmm, what can I say actually?
Crystal Liu Yi Fei is FUCKING HAWTTTT!
She is now my China's Seo Hyun, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At least I kinda like the story, and the guy who plays as 宁采臣 is really cute, lol.
Rated 8/10.

Actually 倩女幽魂 was once my favorite cartoon when I was a kid.
This movie really reminds me of my childhood.
Saya sudah lupa cartoon itu tahun apa la but I remember I always pop in the CD and watch it when I am at my grandma's house. The cartoon version is certainly epic.

After Sunway Pyramid session I went to Chao's house for second round.
Dinner at the new Kuchai Lama Food Court.
After that went to Moses to watch MU pawn Everton.
Then went to SP Blitzone.
After that Yue fetched me home.


YESTERDAY WAS REALLY A FUN-FILLED DAY!
LOVE IT!



'' 神龙摆尾! ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)




End.

No comments: