One of the best cover I've seen in a while.
Guess what? I'm officially a TARCian!
Well, they accepted my offer and now I'm fucked because I don't know how to solve the transportation problem to go TARC.
Anyway, will try to arrange car pool or whatever shits la.
I think I'm taking the Undang Test this week, but still don't know which day since the uncle haven't give me a correct answer.
Still fucking takut the colour test, some numbers really cannot see weiihhh!
Really don't understand JPJ one la, colour test for what shit wor?
See traffic light only maa, so damn nosy for what?
-___-
Sometimes, I really wonder...
You know...
....
....
Thinking...
Wondering...
Why the fuck photoshop's power so damn lan 7 imba one?
'' Wow! I'm the first.
Crap! Forgot to type name. ''
-Nikki Wong
(Friend)
Crap! Forgot to type name. ''
-Nikki Wong
(Friend)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment