Saw someone did this kind of post in his blog, so I've decided to follow him because its kinda interesting too!
Barack Obama's review on ViniQuotes,
''This shit is dope and hilarious!''
Basically ViniQuotes is a collection of Kelvin Ooi's epic status or epic quotes in his life.
Enjoy! And see if you remember them :p
End.
Barack Obama's review on ViniQuotes,
''This shit is dope and hilarious!''
Basically ViniQuotes is a collection of Kelvin Ooi's epic status or epic quotes in his life.
Enjoy! And see if you remember them :p
Why there isn't a ''FUCKING AVAILABLE'' status to set in MSN?
-March, 2011
Okay, let's make it short. Leah Dizon is pregnant! And I happened to be her husband, SMS or call me if you wanna know more about this fact.
-December, 2008
Please don't worship Justin Bieber, he is not a god or something. I prefer Rebecca Black though...
-April, 2011
Who gives a damn to the goddamn Micrometer Screw Your Ass Gauge and Vernier Fucking Callipers? No one use that to measure thing now, HELLO ??? It's 2009 !!! We use better equipments now!
-May, 2009
Sean Chern likes this.
-February, 2011
The night is still young, and I'm still a virgin.
-August, 2009
Yo I'm really happy for ya, and Imma let you finish, but Kelvin Ooi has one of the best moves of ALL TIME!
-January, 2010
One conclusion, this playground consist of ugly-looking-brain-dumbing-size-smalling-syndrome-downing kiddos.
-March, 2010
一口一口一口一口!
-January, 2010
Tomorrow is Friday, Friday! Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun... FUCK!
-March, 2011
I can conclude that IOI Mall had became Lala Mall.
-February 2011
Someone make a website call Faceporn please.
-December, 2010
Nilai Kasih Sayang: Perasaan dan hubungan cinta yang mendalam antara Hao Shen dengan Wei Sen amat mengagumkan.
-May, 2010
Fake people aren't fake, they are just, not real.
-November, 2010
Will TNB turn off their lights during Earth Hour tonight?
-March, 2010
Well, inside most of the Sci-Fi UFO Movies, Aliens appeared because NASA sends messages to the outer space. In conclusion, STOP SENDING FUKKEN MESSAGES TO OUTER SPACE PLEASE, NASA!
-November, 2010
I throw my toybox in the air sometimes, saying AYOOOOOO, where's my LEGOOOOOO?
-October, 2010
做人应该要向前看, 不应该往后看, 所以呢, SCREW YOU SEJARAH!
-September, 2010
''I love you'' is an 8 letter word, so is ''bullshit''.
-August, 2010
Imagine all the greatest Hollywood Action Superstars altogether in a horror movie. Jet Li, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Jackie Chan, Harrison Ford and more, all big muscle asses hugging together and crying and screaming for help!
-July, 2010
-March, 2011
Okay, let's make it short. Leah Dizon is pregnant! And I happened to be her husband, SMS or call me if you wanna know more about this fact.
-December, 2008
Please don't worship Justin Bieber, he is not a god or something. I prefer Rebecca Black though...
-April, 2011
Who gives a damn to the goddamn Micrometer Screw Your Ass Gauge and Vernier Fucking Callipers? No one use that to measure thing now, HELLO ??? It's 2009 !!! We use better equipments now!
-May, 2009
Sean Chern likes this.
-February, 2011
The night is still young, and I'm still a virgin.
-August, 2009
Yo I'm really happy for ya, and Imma let you finish, but Kelvin Ooi has one of the best moves of ALL TIME!
-January, 2010
One conclusion, this playground consist of ugly-looking-brain-dumbing-size-smalling-syndrome-downing kiddos.
-March, 2010
一口一口一口一口!
-January, 2010
Tomorrow is Friday, Friday! Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun... FUCK!
-March, 2011
I can conclude that IOI Mall had became Lala Mall.
-February 2011
Someone make a website call Faceporn please.
-December, 2010
Nilai Kasih Sayang: Perasaan dan hubungan cinta yang mendalam antara Hao Shen dengan Wei Sen amat mengagumkan.
-May, 2010
Fake people aren't fake, they are just, not real.
-November, 2010
Will TNB turn off their lights during Earth Hour tonight?
-March, 2010
Well, inside most of the Sci-Fi UFO Movies, Aliens appeared because NASA sends messages to the outer space. In conclusion, STOP SENDING FUKKEN MESSAGES TO OUTER SPACE PLEASE, NASA!
-November, 2010
I throw my toybox in the air sometimes, saying AYOOOOOO, where's my LEGOOOOOO?
-October, 2010
做人应该要向前看, 不应该往后看, 所以呢, SCREW YOU SEJARAH!
-September, 2010
''I love you'' is an 8 letter word, so is ''bullshit''.
-August, 2010
Imagine all the greatest Hollywood Action Superstars altogether in a horror movie. Jet Li, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Jackie Chan, Harrison Ford and more, all big muscle asses hugging together and crying and screaming for help!
-July, 2010
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment