Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gotta Catch'em All!

This is a really odd post.
FYI, I've been addicted into Pokemon for the past few days.
LOL, guess that's the power of Pokemon.
You say you hate it and think its childish, but once you started playing it...
Oh boy, you can't stop I tell you.

So I've been playing Pokemon Diamond on a NDS Emulator in my laptop.
And this post is mainly about my Legendary Sinnoh Team!


Ladies and Gentlemen,
let's welcome Kelvin's Sinnoh Team!

Photobucket
First up we have Infernape the almighty Flame Monkey Fighter!
He is the team's leader perhaps because he is Kelvin's first Pokemon in Sinnoh!
With high damage and strong moves, he is hard to stop, well, he can be stopped,
just pour water on him and you will see his dick fall off.


Photobucket
Next we have Noctowl! The flying Pokemon in the team.
With incredibly high HP and Special Defense, he is like a bird tank.
But, his Attack.... Duhh....


Photobucket
Next is one of my most-favourited Pokemon, Lapras!
When you need someone to cross the sea, he is in charge of that very job!
High HP and average Attack, in my opinion he is the best Water-type Pokemon, excluding Dragonnite.


Photobucket
Oh yeah the mother-fucking Tyranitar!
Voted the best Ground-type Pokemon among all the people.
He is seriously powerful and unstopabble.
Don't mess with him!


Photobucket
The most powerful Pokemon in Kelvin's team, Garchomp!
Dragon-type Pokemon he is, powerful and strong.
But please don't use Blizzard or Ice Beam on him,
he will become a frozen dragonchop.


Photobucket
Last but not least, the Legendary Dialga!
Ermm, no comment about this one,
because its a Legendary Pokemon!



That's all for today peeps.
I know it's kinda weird, but I enjoy doing it!
It's my blog! YOU CANT ORDER ME NOT TO DO IT RIGHT?!
:D




'' Temper is what gets us in trouble, pride is what keeps us there. ''
-ThisDamnQuote
(Twitter)




End.

No comments: