Thursday, October 9, 2008

Your Call?

Well, dudes, it's been a while since I didnt' update this blog, my bro had passworded the laptop, my CPU still under fixing, I can't even online, i wrote tis at my friend's house's computer, well, next week is PMR, wish u all guys/girls GOOD LUCK !!!

SELAMAT MAJU JAYA ~~~!!!!


Hmmm, my mood hasn't been good this few days, well, my feeling tells me that, she is avoiding me, or something else, she rarely talks to me at school, always avoiding me......OH MY GOSH??!! WTF DID I DO?????

Well, after PMR just spit it out to her, if she rejects, I sure cry..... but is quite impossible for her to accept me..... T_T...

Anyway, everyone, try your best in ur examination and also in your relationships....

And last but not least, what ship doesn't sink????

IT'S FRIENDSHIP !!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK PALS ~~!!!




Warm Regards,

KeLVinZ

No comments: