Good evening pals...........
Its 10.19pm now, between this 19 minutes, I maybe figured out something, but something that I didn't know, well, lets start from this morning, I sms her when I playing basketball around 10am, just a few chats, she said she eating now and she will chat with me later, then I waited, waited, waited, and waited, I sent her another message to check out whether she's alright, she still didn't reply me, but until 10pm, just now, she finally replied me... Well, at first I quite happy, then I asked her why she so late only reply me, she seem like don wan to tell me....
Why she dont wan to tell me? She seem to avoiding that question too, well, my mood just went down, maybe the whole day she hanged out with somebody else that I don't know? Maybe she.........
OH MY GOSH......FUCKED UP NIGHT !!!!!
Fucked Up Regards,
KeLVinZ
Its 10.19pm now, between this 19 minutes, I maybe figured out something, but something that I didn't know, well, lets start from this morning, I sms her when I playing basketball around 10am, just a few chats, she said she eating now and she will chat with me later, then I waited, waited, waited, and waited, I sent her another message to check out whether she's alright, she still didn't reply me, but until 10pm, just now, she finally replied me... Well, at first I quite happy, then I asked her why she so late only reply me, she seem like don wan to tell me....
Why she dont wan to tell me? She seem to avoiding that question too, well, my mood just went down, maybe the whole day she hanged out with somebody else that I don't know? Maybe she.........
OH MY GOSH......FUCKED UP NIGHT !!!!!
Fucked Up Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment