Today after school the sohai Sean Chern came to my house by taking my school bus, then we played a while of PCs, he very sohai... that's what I call Sohai no.3....
Then we went to Chan Chung house, I slept there like almost 15 minutes then woke up, the 2 sohais went to play basketball, and I went back home and slept like a pig again.....
After that SC came back to my house and he took bath then we went to dinner with my family and my mum fetched we 2 to OUG Pasar Malam, then I went to Sean Chern's house to sleep....
Friday is the Classssss Parrrteeeeyyyyy Daaaayyyyy..... It's time to rock and roll....
Can see her tomorrow lurx..... Noob rintard asked me to do the escort thingy and the carry things job.. Arghhhh, what also suruh me do..... =.=
Kay, off now pals, buaix
Regards,
KeLVinZ
Then we went to Chan Chung house, I slept there like almost 15 minutes then woke up, the 2 sohais went to play basketball, and I went back home and slept like a pig again.....
After that SC came back to my house and he took bath then we went to dinner with my family and my mum fetched we 2 to OUG Pasar Malam, then I went to Sean Chern's house to sleep....
Friday is the Classssss Parrrteeeeyyyyy Daaaayyyyy..... It's time to rock and roll....
Can see her tomorrow lurx..... Noob rintard asked me to do the escort thingy and the carry things job.. Arghhhh, what also suruh me do..... =.=
Kay, off now pals, buaix
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment