Okay, I found out this movie while I was watching The House Bunny at MV's GSC with Bill, at first this trailer shown out during the commercial, then I think, okay, what movie is this?
DC Comics??? Another superhero movie again? At first it's just so bizzare and confusing, then there's a batman look-a-like hero showing up, a 2-eye big flying ship, and a masked guy, and a hollow man type guy, a Tropic Thunder type soldier and some hot chicks..... Well, I was thinking to my self, what shit is this???
After that, the trailer starts getting cooler and cooler, then the title speaks for itself, Watchmen, it's actually a very famous comic novel in US, and now its coming soon in March of 2009, I can't wait to watch this movie, there are many superheroes in it also, well, here's the video trailer...
Featuring superheroes like Ozzymandias, Nite Owl II, Rorschach, The Comedian, Silk Spectre II, Dr Manhattan and more more more !!!!
The trailer song: Smashing Pumpkins - The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
The movie official website: http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/
The movie IMDB website: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409459/
Don't miss this movie, if you feel like wanna watch it, let me know, we can arrange a time and watch it next year together at a cinema, hehehehehehe... Watchmen, I'm for waiting you !
Regards,
KeLVinZ
DC Comics??? Another superhero movie again? At first it's just so bizzare and confusing, then there's a batman look-a-like hero showing up, a 2-eye big flying ship, and a masked guy, and a hollow man type guy, a Tropic Thunder type soldier and some hot chicks..... Well, I was thinking to my self, what shit is this???
After that, the trailer starts getting cooler and cooler, then the title speaks for itself, Watchmen, it's actually a very famous comic novel in US, and now its coming soon in March of 2009, I can't wait to watch this movie, there are many superheroes in it also, well, here's the video trailer...
Featuring superheroes like Ozzymandias, Nite Owl II, Rorschach, The Comedian, Silk Spectre II, Dr Manhattan and more more more !!!!
The trailer song: Smashing Pumpkins - The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
The movie official website: http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/
The movie IMDB website: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409459/
Don't miss this movie, if you feel like wanna watch it, let me know, we can arrange a time and watch it next year together at a cinema, hehehehehehe... Watchmen, I'm for waiting you !
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment