Aiks, guess wat pals, I went to MV today !!!!!! Hahax, around 11am, when my whole family were out, lefting me alone at home, Bill Chee suddenly msn me and asked me whether want to go MV and catch a movie, I straight agreed with him.
I quickly dressed up properly, took my wallet and handphone and then just left my home. I never told my mum about it ==.
Then me and Bill met up in bus after I had a long walk from my house to the bus stop. But it's worthed, I went MV and met up with her, and her gang, hehehehe.....
But I was too malu to talk to her, so I kept low profile all the time, which shows that I am a goddamn coward, and the girls keep talk about me and her, made it so damn obvious like saying I love her la, haaaaiz, after that they got to go continue their shopping, well, I had to admit that I think she's avoiding me, haaaiz, just dont know, my mood wont be good when she did that to me, like ignoring me, I so damn sad ler that time...
So me and Bill go and had our lunch at Sushi King, then we went to GSC and catch our movie, The House Bunny.
It was an okay movie la, quite funny, and those girls were HOT !!!
Rating: 3.5 / 5, if you are a comedy lover, dont miss this movie !!!

Mr. Bill Chee emoing inside cinema.
After movie, the girls oledi went to Happy Garden's Monkey Hill to play basketball, but my stomach had hungry again, so I had my 2nd lunchtime at Carls Jr....Woooow, the burger and the fries was incredible nice, DONT MISS IT, ITS WORTH THE RM20, ESPECIALLY THE GODDAMN FRIES, ITS VERY VERY VERY TASTY !!!! The burger was BIIIG tooo !!!
Me and Bill said bye bye after Carls Jr, then me went to Quicksilver to meet up with Yue, he is working there.....
Then I took a taxi and went to Monkey Hill to meet up with the girls, actually the main objective is to see her lar XD XD XD !!!!
After reached, I play a while basketball with them, well, she's like ignoring me again, my sense told me that I wont have a chance, haaaizhhhh, so sad la....haaaiz
Then the goddamn rain had poured down, so I went to Rintard's house to rest a while, only me 1 guy and with 4 girls.....
Then we gambled a while, 1 game 10 cents, so damn boring and lame ==
Tio 2 lubs onli pay 30 cents, so damn funny =.=
Then my mum came and picked me up and scolded me for being not inform her when I went to MV alone,
That's all I had to say for today, I'm off now, pals, good luck to you all !! And to me also .....
AND, I MISS ''YOU'' although mayb you don't even give a fuck or a damn about me, but I just want u to know, I will stay awake for you...XD !!!!!
Regards,
KeLVinZ
I quickly dressed up properly, took my wallet and handphone and then just left my home. I never told my mum about it ==.
Then me and Bill met up in bus after I had a long walk from my house to the bus stop. But it's worthed, I went MV and met up with her, and her gang, hehehehe.....
But I was too malu to talk to her, so I kept low profile all the time, which shows that I am a goddamn coward, and the girls keep talk about me and her, made it so damn obvious like saying I love her la, haaaaiz, after that they got to go continue their shopping, well, I had to admit that I think she's avoiding me, haaaiz, just dont know, my mood wont be good when she did that to me, like ignoring me, I so damn sad ler that time...
So me and Bill go and had our lunch at Sushi King, then we went to GSC and catch our movie, The House Bunny.
It was an okay movie la, quite funny, and those girls were HOT !!!
Rating: 3.5 / 5, if you are a comedy lover, dont miss this movie !!!

Mr. Bill Chee emoing inside cinema.
After movie, the girls oledi went to Happy Garden's Monkey Hill to play basketball, but my stomach had hungry again, so I had my 2nd lunchtime at Carls Jr....Woooow, the burger and the fries was incredible nice, DONT MISS IT, ITS WORTH THE RM20, ESPECIALLY THE GODDAMN FRIES, ITS VERY VERY VERY TASTY !!!! The burger was BIIIG tooo !!!
Me and Bill said bye bye after Carls Jr, then me went to Quicksilver to meet up with Yue, he is working there.....
Then I took a taxi and went to Monkey Hill to meet up with the girls, actually the main objective is to see her lar XD XD XD !!!!
After reached, I play a while basketball with them, well, she's like ignoring me again, my sense told me that I wont have a chance, haaaizhhhh, so sad la....haaaiz
Then the goddamn rain had poured down, so I went to Rintard's house to rest a while, only me 1 guy and with 4 girls.....
Then we gambled a while, 1 game 10 cents, so damn boring and lame ==
Tio 2 lubs onli pay 30 cents, so damn funny =.=
Then my mum came and picked me up and scolded me for being not inform her when I went to MV alone,
That's all I had to say for today, I'm off now, pals, good luck to you all !! And to me also .....
AND, I MISS ''YOU'' although mayb you don't even give a fuck or a damn about me, but I just want u to know, I will stay awake for you...XD !!!!!
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment