Aiks, I blogged this during 3am in the morning lar, pals, yesterday I slept 2 hours edy so now I damn semangat.....
Yesterday night went to Uncle's birthday at Golden Sun Club, we had fun there, ate and talk talk, and I sang Kara-Oke too, unfortunately their karaoke don have '' I'm Yours '', if not, that's my show time la...
I sang quite a few songs though, Enrique Iglesias - Hero, I cheered everybody up with that song, hehehe, I also sang Liang San Bo and Juliet with my cousin sister, oh yeah, I cant blieve their karaoke had prepared the newest song of Jay Chou, '' Dao Xiang'', quite a surprise for us....
We just sang and eat and chit-chat inside a room, and we also drank so beer, after I drank a glass of Carlsberg, I almost faint, that shows how suck I am in drinking =.=....
I ended that night with a song by JJ Lin, '' Cao Cao'', after that we went to my Uncle's house to play a while and then I get back home during 1am....

Sneak Peek ^^

Pic of da day !!!
Oh yeah, forgot to inform my pals, now I've been addicted into an online game Call TS Online 2, I played TS Online 1 before while I was standard 6, but this one was a new released, quite nice to play, their website:
http://ts2.runup.com.my
I'm off now, pals, good luck and I miss ''You''... ^^
Regards,
Kelvinz
Yesterday night went to Uncle's birthday at Golden Sun Club, we had fun there, ate and talk talk, and I sang Kara-Oke too, unfortunately their karaoke don have '' I'm Yours '', if not, that's my show time la...
I sang quite a few songs though, Enrique Iglesias - Hero, I cheered everybody up with that song, hehehe, I also sang Liang San Bo and Juliet with my cousin sister, oh yeah, I cant blieve their karaoke had prepared the newest song of Jay Chou, '' Dao Xiang'', quite a surprise for us....
We just sang and eat and chit-chat inside a room, and we also drank so beer, after I drank a glass of Carlsberg, I almost faint, that shows how suck I am in drinking =.=....
I ended that night with a song by JJ Lin, '' Cao Cao'', after that we went to my Uncle's house to play a while and then I get back home during 1am....

Sneak Peek ^^

Pic of da day !!!
Oh yeah, forgot to inform my pals, now I've been addicted into an online game Call TS Online 2, I played TS Online 1 before while I was standard 6, but this one was a new released, quite nice to play, their website:
http://ts2.runup.com.my
I'm off now, pals, good luck and I miss ''You''... ^^
Regards,
Kelvinz


No comments:
Post a Comment