Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Hope Is Gone

Today is a fucked up day, well, morning Chan Chung ajak me go to cyber and ponteng sekolah since school aren't teaching any shits anymore, so I decided to follow him. Well, a group of us went to Blitzone and had fun banging noobs through FoC and Dota.....

Well, the shit things started after I sneaked inside the school. After blitzone, the time was like 12pm, so we went back to school, but the school authority don't let us in, we find ways to get in but still cannot, so all of my friends went to mamak and yum cha. Leaving me alone, I sneaked in succesfully after a pengawas helped me, when the door was opened for sesi petang students to go in, I sneaked in beside them.... A Successful action !

After went in, I just sat there with my friends and chit-chat around.... I also had fun watching her playing bola baling XD XD XD !!!

But, a guy that like her too knew about it already, thanks to Sean Chern accidently telling it, o0o you.....

Then we went to Sei Min Fatt after school time is over, girls and boys, we just play basketball there and had fun.... BUT !!!!!!!!!! She seems like ignoring me, okay, I knew la, ...haaaiz, she didnt talk to me or what so fuck ever, felt so moody that time, she just play with her friends, haaaaiz,

Then she went home, so sudden, I cant even have a chance to say bye bye to her, I just watching her back, and thinking to myself, ''fuck me man''.....

Then I sms her, at first she didn't reply me, after like 30 minutes she replied edy, and just a while, she said she gotta go sleep....

WTF !!! C'mon, her home is like, Sri Kembangan la, so damn far, you so fast reached home and bathed oledi and ready to sleep edy? I dont think so, except she can fly or her car is a Porsche or a Ferrari..... Okay, I think that is because she don wan to chat with me or what so ever, after that, I just bye to her and keep calm.... Fuck it, all so fucked up

After that I went home, while on the way back home, the radio was playing ''CB - With You'', okay, what a song, suits me, fuck it....makes me think of her again...

It was all so fucked up today la, wish I can have a chance, but...... maybe all hope is gone???

Well, pals, my friend gave me this blog, a blog that post all those funny videos and pictures, a must-see blog, go and try enter and had fun laughing...

http://www.failblog.org


Fucking Regards,

KeLViNz

No comments: