Fucking moody, I just fucking fucked up today,
I shouldn't went to pasar malam tonight to meet up with her, something very fucked up happened,
Don't ask me, and I lazy to type that shit out, that's all I had to say,
some may say its small shit but i think its big shit
Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck....
I'm not in good shape now
Arghh, DARN TIRED, DARN MOODY, DARN SAD, DARN ANGRY, DARN FUCKED UP
FUCK OFF NOW...
-fucked up kelvinz
I shouldn't went to pasar malam tonight to meet up with her, something very fucked up happened,
Don't ask me, and I lazy to type that shit out, that's all I had to say,
some may say its small shit but i think its big shit
Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck....
I'm not in good shape now
Arghh, DARN TIRED, DARN MOODY, DARN SAD, DARN ANGRY, DARN FUCKED UP
FUCK OFF NOW...
-fucked up kelvinz


No comments:
Post a Comment