Well, PMR starts tomorrow, I only prepared a little, today went to Chan Chung house and study, well, quite surprising cause I never studied so serious in this year before, I just keep find those papers and exercises to do, did jor state Johor Bharu Science Trial Paper Set, keep find books and do those questions, learnt a little bit of Science, then call Chan Chung teach me about Mathematics' Angles, finally got the basics of it, then most of the time I do Sejarah Exercise, quite okay with those questions after finding from the Buku Rujukan.
Kelvin had never studied so serious in tis year before, quite a day to be memorise XD...
Well, just 5 days, 5 days to the end of suffers, 5 days to spit it out to her, this is THE 5 DAYS THEORY !
Well, again, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO SITS FOR PMR THIS WEEK !!!! WE ALL ROCKS !
Regards,
KeLVinZ
Kelvin had never studied so serious in tis year before, quite a day to be memorise XD...
Well, just 5 days, 5 days to the end of suffers, 5 days to spit it out to her, this is THE 5 DAYS THEORY !
Well, again, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO SITS FOR PMR THIS WEEK !!!! WE ALL ROCKS !
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment