Thanks to Cisco for the video, at first the video is like in 300MB with just 4 minutes, I was like WTF !!!
Upload to youtube may take 2 hours for that, so I converted the video file, and so there are now a stupid line at the bottom of the video saying some ''Free Conversion'' shit, and the quality of the video went down too, but just ignore it.
Here's the video, enjoy !
[p/s: Eaten a word around 1:26-1:27, lol, my bad !]
Infos about the video:
From SMK Sri Sentosa, Sentosa Idol 2009, performance video by TnK
T= Tng ZuYi from 4a10
K= Kelvin Ooi from 4a10
TnK performing 传说 by 林宥嘉 Lin You Jia and 劉力揚 Liu Li Yang.
I get 3rd placed in this competition with this performance, thanks to all my friends for the support again, really appreciate it.
Several mistakes throughout the performance, which I am really sorry about that.
The mic had some problem too, which is very unlucky, but we tried our best to get 3rd placed.
Thanks for all the shouting and screaming again, I love my friends =D !!!
Mianhe, I will bring out my guts...Soon...
-kelvin-
Upload to youtube may take 2 hours for that, so I converted the video file, and so there are now a stupid line at the bottom of the video saying some ''Free Conversion'' shit, and the quality of the video went down too, but just ignore it.
Here's the video, enjoy !
[p/s: Eaten a word around 1:26-1:27, lol, my bad !]
Infos about the video:
From SMK Sri Sentosa, Sentosa Idol 2009, performance video by TnK
T= Tng ZuYi from 4a10
K= Kelvin Ooi from 4a10
TnK performing 传说 by 林宥嘉 Lin You Jia and 劉力揚 Liu Li Yang.
I get 3rd placed in this competition with this performance, thanks to all my friends for the support again, really appreciate it.
Several mistakes throughout the performance, which I am really sorry about that.
The mic had some problem too, which is very unlucky, but we tried our best to get 3rd placed.
Thanks for all the shouting and screaming again, I love my friends =D !!!
Mianhe, I will bring out my guts...Soon...
-kelvin-


No comments:
Post a Comment