How I wish I can attend Ryan's birthday party tomorrow, but too bad tomorrow's my grandma birthday too... How come its on the same day? Arghhhshhhh....
It's been a while since I post something about SNSD, today I am going to upload just a bit of photos of them.





When you put Yuri and SeoHyun together, it equals to PARADISE =D !
Will go to Mid Valley and get their first album soon, might arrange a time.
No mood dota, no mood watch TV, no mood sleep, what can I do now?
JerMin you are a bad boy !!!
Time for you to blog after, ehhh, ermm, 3 or 4 months?
Regards,
Kelvin
It's been a while since I post something about SNSD, today I am going to upload just a bit of photos of them.





When you put Yuri and SeoHyun together, it equals to PARADISE =D !
Will go to Mid Valley and get their first album soon, might arrange a time.
No mood dota, no mood watch TV, no mood sleep, what can I do now?
JerMin you are a bad boy !!!
Time for you to blog after, ehhh, ermm, 3 or 4 months?
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment