A short update to keep this blog alive.
Monday is Hari Pameran already, and the band practise still not going on...
Fuck lar, what the fuck is going on lar... cibai like shit lar...
Cb ass wan practise also fucking hard,
This cannot, that one no mood, this dont want, that dont want...
So lan 7 yim zim, dont band better la...
Monday wait die... o0o !!
And there's this one particular guy I really dislike,
Whatever I do he will scold me first,
People do wrong i no do wrong he also scold me like shit...
Fucking du9lan him... Really dont wanna stick around with him...
That's all, tomorrow going to school for fucking noob band rehearsal and also Skuad's preparation...
FUCK U LAR JERMIN !
-kelvin-
Monday is Hari Pameran already, and the band practise still not going on...
Fuck lar, what the fuck is going on lar... cibai like shit lar...
Cb ass wan practise also fucking hard,
This cannot, that one no mood, this dont want, that dont want...
So lan 7 yim zim, dont band better la...
Monday wait die... o0o !!
And there's this one particular guy I really dislike,
Whatever I do he will scold me first,
People do wrong i no do wrong he also scold me like shit...
Fucking du9lan him... Really dont wanna stick around with him...
That's all, tomorrow going to school for fucking noob band rehearsal and also Skuad's preparation...
FUCK U LAR JERMIN !
-kelvin-


No comments:
Post a Comment