Saturday, July 25, 2009

50 Facts About Kelvin Ooi

The title says it all. Enjoy it guys, here it goes the 50 facts of me =p !

1) My IC doesnt have Kelvin.
2) Say no to BEANSPROUT !!!
3) A freaking Youtuber =D.
4) A Sone !!!!!!!
5) IMDB is a must during free time.
6) Love DotAing with friends, although not a pro, but still enjoy much.
7) I LOVE TO SING !!!
8) Love hanging around with friends.
9) Hate Slow Internet-Speed !!!
10) Currently addicted into FaceBook.
11) KPop ftw !
12) Checking HOTMAIL is a must-do whenever I open my PC.
13) A webdota fan !
14) Hates being alone.
15) WANTS TO LEARN Drum !!!
16) I am a POOOOR brat...
17) I open musics to listen when bathing XD...
18) I read books when doing business in toilet XD ...
19) I am a big-eater !
20) Anti-Study
21) Love English =D !
22) Can type 100 words 572 characters correctly in 1 minute. Ranking 465 in a 45052 rank list.
23) Can type a-z in 2.89 seconds.
24) I love dog, dont like cat.
25) I am not a good-sleeper, when I woke up, I cant sleep anymore =D.
26) Likes to act COOL but im not COOL at all XD...
27) Likes to ''SCAN'' in public places.
28) I dont look at keyboard when I am typing.
29) I am a Windows Live Messenger user !!
30) I dont like people writing CHINESE in GARENA LOBBY !
31) I lost/broken 5 handphones so far.
32) I HATE SCARY INTERNET POP-UPS !!!
33) I use bad words frequently with friends =D. Its a sign of friendship !
34) I think I fell in love with Jer Min.
35) I LOVE HOLIDAY !!!!
36) I am scared of COCKROACH !!!
37) I wish I can grow Taller =( ~
38) I love to play basketball although I am not good at it.
39) I am the one that always get hurt in school, LOL...
40) I hope that can perform BAND again someday !
41) I like to put all specified songs in a folder, I want my computer to be tidy =D.
42) A Butcher-Lover.
43) I still hold my lovely ''pillow'' when I sleep XD !
44) Frequently listen to a song that I like, but will abandon it after sometimes.
45) I love to see people fighting in school, lol....
46) I am not a good-talker.
47) I am almost the shortest boy in my class now =(
48) I love Rock and Metal musics, I hate Death Metal.
49) I want a BETTER HANDPHONE !!!!
50) I done this post in 10 minutes =D.


p/s: Oh yeah, I hope some of my friends can make a post like this too, shows us how a person you are, its great !



Regards,

Kelvin Ooi

No comments: