10
28 Weeks Later (2007)

By far the best zombie movie ever made, packed with chills and thrills, many jump scenes and some really epic scenes in this movie, although many critics said that the first installment is better than this one, but I still think 28 Weeks Later pawn 28 Days Later, watch yourself, you will be amazed that how fast zombie can be =D.
9
Transformers (2007)

Megan Fox plus Optimus Prime = Tremendous hotness !!! Well, I watched this movie first time in cinema with my bro and his girlfriend, really got me hooked up. Although some of the scenes doesn't really make sense, but, who cares, Autobots still rocked, do remember, this movie remain on GSC for like 3-4 months !
8
300 (2006)

Let the MADNESS begin!! Watched this movie at home, the fighting scenes are way too cool to be describe, 300 spartans fighting the hell outta persians, This Is Spartaaaa !!!!!!
7
The Godfather (1972)

Probably the most influencial movie ever made in the history. It still remains top 3 in every Movie List on internet, the acting is just incredible, Don Vito Corleone leaves me a unforgetful impression. Family comes first...
6
Blood Diamond (2006)

First saw this movie at a mamak, then I went and buy the DVD for RM40 just to watch finish the whole movie. Really an amazing film, this shows how cruel that the countries in Africa are, children became soldiers and start shooting the heck out of innocent people, bazooka rockets flying every where, burning towns and cars, remember, don't waste your food, because there are a lot of kids in Africa can't even have a meal !
5
Taegukgi : Brotherhood of War (2004)

I do made a post about this movie before. Touching storyline, remain as one of the best Korean film ever made. Dig out the post and read the details yourself.
4
Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

If you think that I will put this in No.1 , then you're wrong ! Okay, first of all, much more Megan Fox + Optimus Prime = much more hotness !!! More action scenes and laugh scenes in this one, dig out the post I made about this movie before and read the details yourself.
3
Laputa: Castle in the Sky (1986)

By far the best Japanese cartoon ever made and I've ever watched. This really leaves me a longggggg impression. I still remember that when I was a kid, I almost every month will dig out the CD and watch this movie again and again. Still didn't forget the storyline, awwww, how epic this movie is :D !
2
The Abyss (1989)

Watched this movie on HBO. First of all, an amazing movie, its not a horror movie at all. Its about friendly underwater aliens that save lives ! There are a lot of tense scenes and the ending really touched me, The Abyss ranking 2 on my top 10 movie list, hows the sound of it? Watch it yourself and be amaze !!!!!
1
Saving Private Ryan (1998)

War movies do always got me hooked up, and this one is the best. This movie made me shed tears, acting of Tom Hanks is superb, and its also said to be one of the most cruel movie ever made as the storyline is about World War II. The commander detached a group of soldiers to find a Pvt named James Ryan just to bring him home from war since all his other brothers died in war. A lot of emotional and tense scenes happened along the way. What are you still waiting for? Grab the DVD now and watch it ! Remember, buy popcorns too ! Do trust my taste, these 10 movies are AWESOME !
Oh yeah, 4a10 won Basketball Antara Kelas, but.... Awww... is it okay for my mates to take the medals? Haaaiz...
Regards,
Kelvin
28 Weeks Later (2007)

By far the best zombie movie ever made, packed with chills and thrills, many jump scenes and some really epic scenes in this movie, although many critics said that the first installment is better than this one, but I still think 28 Weeks Later pawn 28 Days Later, watch yourself, you will be amazed that how fast zombie can be =D.
9
Transformers (2007)

Megan Fox plus Optimus Prime = Tremendous hotness !!! Well, I watched this movie first time in cinema with my bro and his girlfriend, really got me hooked up. Although some of the scenes doesn't really make sense, but, who cares, Autobots still rocked, do remember, this movie remain on GSC for like 3-4 months !
8
300 (2006)

Let the MADNESS begin!! Watched this movie at home, the fighting scenes are way too cool to be describe, 300 spartans fighting the hell outta persians, This Is Spartaaaa !!!!!!
7
The Godfather (1972)

Probably the most influencial movie ever made in the history. It still remains top 3 in every Movie List on internet, the acting is just incredible, Don Vito Corleone leaves me a unforgetful impression. Family comes first...
6
Blood Diamond (2006)

First saw this movie at a mamak, then I went and buy the DVD for RM40 just to watch finish the whole movie. Really an amazing film, this shows how cruel that the countries in Africa are, children became soldiers and start shooting the heck out of innocent people, bazooka rockets flying every where, burning towns and cars, remember, don't waste your food, because there are a lot of kids in Africa can't even have a meal !
5
Taegukgi : Brotherhood of War (2004)

I do made a post about this movie before. Touching storyline, remain as one of the best Korean film ever made. Dig out the post and read the details yourself.
4
Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

If you think that I will put this in No.1 , then you're wrong ! Okay, first of all, much more Megan Fox + Optimus Prime = much more hotness !!! More action scenes and laugh scenes in this one, dig out the post I made about this movie before and read the details yourself.
3
Laputa: Castle in the Sky (1986)

By far the best Japanese cartoon ever made and I've ever watched. This really leaves me a longggggg impression. I still remember that when I was a kid, I almost every month will dig out the CD and watch this movie again and again. Still didn't forget the storyline, awwww, how epic this movie is :D !
2
The Abyss (1989)

Watched this movie on HBO. First of all, an amazing movie, its not a horror movie at all. Its about friendly underwater aliens that save lives ! There are a lot of tense scenes and the ending really touched me, The Abyss ranking 2 on my top 10 movie list, hows the sound of it? Watch it yourself and be amaze !!!!!
1
Saving Private Ryan (1998)

War movies do always got me hooked up, and this one is the best. This movie made me shed tears, acting of Tom Hanks is superb, and its also said to be one of the most cruel movie ever made as the storyline is about World War II. The commander detached a group of soldiers to find a Pvt named James Ryan just to bring him home from war since all his other brothers died in war. A lot of emotional and tense scenes happened along the way. What are you still waiting for? Grab the DVD now and watch it ! Remember, buy popcorns too ! Do trust my taste, these 10 movies are AWESOME !
Oh yeah, 4a10 won Basketball Antara Kelas, but.... Awww... is it okay for my mates to take the medals? Haaaiz...
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment