Seriously, I hate this fake N95 soo much, behind it says ''Carl Zeiss Optics donno what shit Autofocus 5 Megapixel'', wow !! Sounds cool, but turns out like 1 Megapixel shit quality, by the way, I took the photos below with this shit handphone, and bluetoothed to my bro's hp, then upload into my PC, it's been a while since I post some pics in blog, enjoy pals ...
First, lets have some Skuad Kursus photos.

Me and mee goreng during Skuad Kursus.

Kar Kit ftw !

Optical illusion ?! WTF ~

Chilling around during rest time.

Choiyee and LCC.

I asked them to do this, and they agreed.
Second, have some of my normal life's photos.

Yipey Dipey.

Mirror | Rorrim

Thanks to Me Lee for this mini poster, now I pasted it on the wall next to my computer =D.

I pasted the class photo on my cupboard's mirror.

Nugget is a big boy now !

Omg, just like a furball.

Ignore my fucked up face, focus on Nugget.
Actually there are still more photos, but too lazy to bluetooth already...
Aiks, if you guys think that the song I just put in this blog is annoying, tell me, I will remove it =.=...
Regards,
First, lets have some Skuad Kursus photos.

Me and mee goreng during Skuad Kursus.

Kar Kit ftw !

Optical illusion ?! WTF ~

Chilling around during rest time.

Choiyee and LCC.

I asked them to do this, and they agreed.
Second, have some of my normal life's photos.

Yipey Dipey.

Mirror | Rorrim

Thanks to Me Lee for this mini poster, now I pasted it on the wall next to my computer =D.

I pasted the class photo on my cupboard's mirror.

Nugget is a big boy now !

Omg, just like a furball.

Ignore my fucked up face, focus on Nugget.
Actually there are still more photos, but too lazy to bluetooth already...
Aiks, if you guys think that the song I just put in this blog is annoying, tell me, I will remove it =.=...
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment