Had argued with my friends today...
I am hating my class day by day, I don't belong in 4@10.
Feel like always got abandoned in class, nothing to do in class, sitting alone after SC's not in school...
Everything's so different, the biggest mistake of me in this year is switching class from 11 to 10.
I regretted it...
As for my so-called friends...
For this G guy, I don't know what to say about him, I argued with him today, yeah quite a fun guy to hang out with, but sometimes it's just abit overfire and when I scold him, seems like he's the biggest one, okay, I let u win...
For this L guy, my very good friend, but... Almost changed already. He sure is saying me that I am a very small gas and cannot play one de guy, but, I dont give a FUCK if you said that... Imagine if you are the one that got slapped in the back like tat today in school, I don't think u will laugh and think it's funny...
For this T guy, you are the worstest piece of shit in this entire class, I hope your shit-talking mouth got cut off...
If they really saw this post, I dont give a fuck too...
No more real friends already lar... Even Jer Jer has his own gang now, I dont think he will help me anymore... We both also less talk already...
Friends.... What you want from me?
regards,
kel
I am hating my class day by day, I don't belong in 4@10.
Feel like always got abandoned in class, nothing to do in class, sitting alone after SC's not in school...
Everything's so different, the biggest mistake of me in this year is switching class from 11 to 10.
I regretted it...
As for my so-called friends...
For this G guy, I don't know what to say about him, I argued with him today, yeah quite a fun guy to hang out with, but sometimes it's just abit overfire and when I scold him, seems like he's the biggest one, okay, I let u win...
For this L guy, my very good friend, but... Almost changed already. He sure is saying me that I am a very small gas and cannot play one de guy, but, I dont give a FUCK if you said that... Imagine if you are the one that got slapped in the back like tat today in school, I don't think u will laugh and think it's funny...
For this T guy, you are the worstest piece of shit in this entire class, I hope your shit-talking mouth got cut off...
If they really saw this post, I dont give a fuck too...
No more real friends already lar... Even Jer Jer has his own gang now, I dont think he will help me anymore... We both also less talk already...
Friends.... What you want from me?
regards,
kel


No comments:
Post a Comment