Monday, July 13, 2009

E

Aloha peeps =D ~

Just back from school, Hari Pameran...
What a mess today... Went to school by LCC's car, reached there and help out a bit for my club.

After the assembly, walked and hanged around with my friends for few hours, 11pm a mini-concert started.

Firstly, the performers at the starting wasted a lot of time... Caused Ryan's band (Which 2 of the members of this band are also from mine), the last performer doesn't have enough time to perform, pretty sad =(.

Total 3 bands performed today, 2nd one by Jovy, Wesley and Zhi Fung are definitely the best performer today since they rocked out will, and I fell in love with this song.

The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?



After Hari Pameran, went to KFC for lunch with YuRong, ChoyYeing and SialLing.
Exchanged gossips, lol, after that took taxi home with LCC and Bill...

Pretty tiredsome day, and my head still aching...
Sorry that I didn't perform, a lot of people asked me how is my band,
And I only can answer them that I dont have performance... lolx...

p/s: 3rd part of How Well Do You Know About Kelvin Ooi is out, hehe , link's here:
http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/quiz.jsp?q=15471624


Sayonara Peeps =D, by Kelvin.



No comments: