Monday, June 28, 2010

Oetoriya

I'm jamming! Lol.


Good Morning World!

Well, yeah yeah yeah, I ponteng for today. Slept late already, my phone's alarm rang on 5.45am, I closed it and went back to sleep again. My mum came in at 7am to wake me up, also late already, school bus also gone already, so no go school liao, lol.

First up, big thanks to my Kai Mui for letting me know that there is actually Seo Hyun in We Got Married. Lol, so long no online what's going on pun tak tau. So I went PPS and checked it. Walao, really got, damn envy loh she and Jung Yong Hwa(CN Blue's vocalist). Walao, really really envy him.
Photobucket
See see! So lucky lar that guy.

Seo Hyun is just soooooo goddamn innocent inside the show, walao. Can't tahan her innocence :(
When she and Yong Hwa are together alone, they 2 are just too cute and based on Seo Hyun's personality, memang not suit with him, 1 is rocker 1 is innocent little girl, lol.


Oh yeah, yesterday night went mamak to catch Germany vs England with my dad. No doubt the best football game I've ever watched at a mamak. Was screaming so loud when Germany scores. Kudos to Tomas Muller for scoring all the winning goals. And as for England, they are a lil bit unlucky because of that Lampard's shoot. That's absolutely a goal, but the linesman didnt count it.

But still, England really had poor defense, that's why they lost to Germany 1-4. Can't blame them, Ferdinand is not there :D. So, it's a big revenge for Germany after the 2001 incident where they got thrashed by England 1-5, YOU GO GERMANY !

Anyway, my class's photos for school majalah were finally up. Simply click HERE to view all the photos.


I guess that's all for today, kindly follow my blog to catch up more latest news of me =D





'' www.hetatdai7willplay1meh...hetalkcockgotla.com.my ''
-Vei Hoong on MSN
(5A10)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: