Saturday, June 26, 2010

This ain't a love song, this is good bye.

Look at both of our MSN Names.
And that goddamn dancing milkbox in her display picture,
I sent you one lar Nikki xD


I WANT A NEW COMPUTER !

Yes, I gotta admit, after getting back the new internet, my speed is extremely FAST, but not everything is perfect. My computer is getting crappy and crappy, until now can't even play games anymore. Only can online and surf Internet and PPStreaming, computer you really got me like OMG, like OMG, like Baby Baby Baby.

Recommended songs for this week to listen:
DJ Earworm - Like OMG Baby
Scouting for Girls - This Ain't A Love Song
Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
Alexandra Burke - All Night Long
The Beatles - Yesterday


Be sure to look through them, worth listening.


That's all for today, later will be going out to catch a movie with my sister, bye bye peeps.
And keep on stalking my blog ya :D





'' 每个人都是月球, 决不以黑暗的一面示人. ''
-Unknown
(Cahaya 1999)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: