If you are not blind and you can read the title above, this post is definitely about my childhood. But by that, it doesn't mean what epic things that I've did during my childhood, it's something that reminds me of my lovely childhood, movies.
So, I've been watching a lot of movies since when I was a small brat, and I really watched them a lot of times by repeating and repeating and repeating. So, you can kinda get that lovely feeling of those movies when you watched them again now, it's like they bring you back to the time when you were still an innocent ass :D
Toy Story 1

This is something that leads my life a long way until today. And in a blink of an eye, the 3rd episode is already released few days ago. Well, that time I was still a kid lar, so actually most of the talkings in the movie, I really don't understand what they saying de. Just only know got a cowboy and a strange space rider hopping and jumping around, lol. But still, a very nice movie and I used to watch it almost once every week.
My Neighborhood Totoro

Oh yeah, how come anyone can forget that 2 bouncing bunnies and the precious noise ''Di Di Da, Bom Bom Da!'' That was epic larr. I remembered watching this when I was like 3 or 4 years old, and that 2 strange and cute bunny, oh my god, seriously this movie is really something to your childhood. If you tell me you didn't watch Totoro before, then I can say that your childhood is not complete, man.
Spirited Away 千と千尋

So, ermm, Hayao Miyazaki went extremely famous after this movie hit the Western side. And yeah, I think everyone of you did watched this movie before right? It was released right on the time when I was Standard 5, my grandma bought this for me and I watched it everytime when I was bored. And although I don't really understand what is happening in the movie, but still, I really enjoyed it.
Laputa 天空之城

Hoho, one of the best childhood movie everr. And by now I still have this movie inside my computer. Yeah yeah, Sita and Pazu, the two little kid that escaped from kidnapping and eventually ended up in the legendary Castle in the Sky, so now we all were wondering, is there really any City in the Sky that exists in this world? It will be really fantastic, since we can escape from the end of the world and we all will move up and live in the sky, hoho.
And so and so on, there goes the lists of my unforgetabble childhood. And not to mention, I remembered watching the movie Alien when I was a kid.

And not able to sleep during the night. Walao eh, now I watch back the movie, damn funny loh, not scary at all. Lol, those were the good old days.
By the way, did any of you've watched MTV Movie Awards 2010?
I think the host Aziz Ansari is really really funny.

Yup, that's him, lol. And I really do enjoyed the awards with all those ''fucks'' and funny acts.
And the kiss cam, oh my gosh. Please take a look at this video,
Mad Russell Brand (Husband of Katy Perry) fucking Jonah Hill up with his lips, lol, way too violent, lol. And spot Jackie Chan on the back laughing and WTFing? Lol.
By the way, here's the main thing about the award show,
WHY THE FUCK DID TWILIGHT WON ALL THE AWARDS?

One of the worst movie of all time.
The fuck I can't believe it, so I knew that this the results of this award show is actually voted by the people in America, but still, there's no way Twilight: Shit Moon can won so many awards, man. They are cheating! Lol.
Maybe is because that they cant do shit in Oscars, so MTV let them win some awards to make them happy abit, lol, yeah, that's the best explanation :D
Oh wait, Twilight: Eclipse is around the corner too, all please get ready for this shit ass movie to hit the cinemas near you. No offense but, I really do hate this movie. No big deal :)
And so, here's the end of my post.
Please kindly bookmark of follow me if you think my blog is nice :D.
Regards,
Kelvin
So, I've been watching a lot of movies since when I was a small brat, and I really watched them a lot of times by repeating and repeating and repeating. So, you can kinda get that lovely feeling of those movies when you watched them again now, it's like they bring you back to the time when you were still an innocent ass :D
Toy Story 1

This is something that leads my life a long way until today. And in a blink of an eye, the 3rd episode is already released few days ago. Well, that time I was still a kid lar, so actually most of the talkings in the movie, I really don't understand what they saying de. Just only know got a cowboy and a strange space rider hopping and jumping around, lol. But still, a very nice movie and I used to watch it almost once every week.
My Neighborhood Totoro

Oh yeah, how come anyone can forget that 2 bouncing bunnies and the precious noise ''Di Di Da, Bom Bom Da!'' That was epic larr. I remembered watching this when I was like 3 or 4 years old, and that 2 strange and cute bunny, oh my god, seriously this movie is really something to your childhood. If you tell me you didn't watch Totoro before, then I can say that your childhood is not complete, man.
Spirited Away 千と千尋

So, ermm, Hayao Miyazaki went extremely famous after this movie hit the Western side. And yeah, I think everyone of you did watched this movie before right? It was released right on the time when I was Standard 5, my grandma bought this for me and I watched it everytime when I was bored. And although I don't really understand what is happening in the movie, but still, I really enjoyed it.
Laputa 天空之城

Hoho, one of the best childhood movie everr. And by now I still have this movie inside my computer. Yeah yeah, Sita and Pazu, the two little kid that escaped from kidnapping and eventually ended up in the legendary Castle in the Sky, so now we all were wondering, is there really any City in the Sky that exists in this world? It will be really fantastic, since we can escape from the end of the world and we all will move up and live in the sky, hoho.
And so and so on, there goes the lists of my unforgetabble childhood. And not to mention, I remembered watching the movie Alien when I was a kid.

And not able to sleep during the night. Walao eh, now I watch back the movie, damn funny loh, not scary at all. Lol, those were the good old days.
By the way, did any of you've watched MTV Movie Awards 2010?
I think the host Aziz Ansari is really really funny.

Yup, that's him, lol. And I really do enjoyed the awards with all those ''fucks'' and funny acts.
And the kiss cam, oh my gosh. Please take a look at this video,
Mad Russell Brand (Husband of Katy Perry) fucking Jonah Hill up with his lips, lol, way too violent, lol. And spot Jackie Chan on the back laughing and WTFing? Lol.
By the way, here's the main thing about the award show,
WHY THE FUCK DID TWILIGHT WON ALL THE AWARDS?

One of the worst movie of all time.
The fuck I can't believe it, so I knew that this the results of this award show is actually voted by the people in America, but still, there's no way Twilight: Shit Moon can won so many awards, man. They are cheating! Lol.
Maybe is because that they cant do shit in Oscars, so MTV let them win some awards to make them happy abit, lol, yeah, that's the best explanation :D
Oh wait, Twilight: Eclipse is around the corner too, all please get ready for this shit ass movie to hit the cinemas near you. No offense but, I really do hate this movie. No big deal :)
And so, here's the end of my post.
Please kindly bookmark of follow me if you think my blog is nice :D.
'' Creating bigger fires is giving birth to nothing. ''
-Nausicaa
(Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind)
-Nausicaa
(Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment