So, finally it's the end of our Mid-Year Examination, and for now, it's HOLIDAYYYYSS !!!!
Will hang out with friends in this holiday,
not to mention that tomorrow is 5A10 Class Party,
along with the attendance of my beloved class teacher, Miss Tan Lai Fung Sook Lui, :D
Anyway, I know that my blog is becoming very very boring now,
nothing special to read about,
and the fuck I still haven't get back TM Net back,
for now I can only online and blog at my friend's house or cyber cafe.
I swear after I get my Internet back I will make my blog interesting again.
Peace V :DDD
Been listening to Boys Like Girls - Go, freaking nice.
Will hang out with friends in this holiday,
not to mention that tomorrow is 5A10 Class Party,
along with the attendance of my beloved class teacher, Miss Tan Lai Fung Sook Lui, :D
Anyway, I know that my blog is becoming very very boring now,
nothing special to read about,
and the fuck I still haven't get back TM Net back,
for now I can only online and blog at my friend's house or cyber cafe.
I swear after I get my Internet back I will make my blog interesting again.
Peace V :DDD
Been listening to Boys Like Girls - Go, freaking nice.
That's all for today,
sayonara.
sayonara.
'' This is the time for me to get some pretty beach bitchy shots at the bitchy beach! ''
-Xin Yi a.k.a Rin
(5A11-http://nofarq.blogspot.com/)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment