Thursday, July 1, 2010

K.

Superb 9 ♥.


Only for KPop fans, those Anti-KPop motherfuckers can skip reading this post :D

Heyo peeps, for your knowledge, recently I'm back for KPop actions again. I've abandoned KPop for quite a few months but now I'm addicted into them again. Although the songs that I'm listening now are not quite new, but it's worth to recommend to you guys, hope you guys like them.

T-ara - Bo Beep Bo Beep

A superb hit by T-ara, I love their dance !

f(x) - Lachata

Very addictive song, if I'm not mistaken, one of them member is only 15 years old. And one of the member is the small sister of SNSD's Jessica !

Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (Dance Version MV)

My very very very personal favorite. I wanna learn their dance, especially the hip shaking move in during the start, very seductive :D

Brown Eyed Girls - Sign

''Dot dot dot dot dot''. Addictive isn't it? For your informations, dot dot dot dot dot is a morse code which stands for the letter ''E''.

CN Blue - I'm A Loner

''Oetoriya, oetoriya, da li di di da la duuu.'' Another addictive song. Debut song by the new korean band, CN Blue. Yeah yeah, their lead singer, Yong Hwa is the ''husband'' of my Seo Hyun in the show We Got Married.

2AM - Confession of a Friend

Listen, and be amazed.


Finally finished posting all the songs that I wanna recommend to you guys. Awww, I'm sooo going to start jogging by next week. Wanna cut fat already, can't tahan my body anymore. I must be super determined to finish this test as I know it's not an easy task. But I will try my best not to give up :D

Next Saturday might be heading to Mid Valley to celebrate a gathering with my primary school friends. It's gonne be fun. Oh yeah, tomorrow is Chee Chao's birthday. So, Happy Birthday Sohai Chee Chao! Memang kehailatan !

Tadi went KFC with my fellow friends. Exchanged gossips about a sohai. Had fun. Well, I guess that's all for today. This post is mainly about Korean thingy la, and I know my blog really become damn boring already because no upload photos already. I also want to upload photos one but no photos to upload. No handphone can transfer photos into my computer, damn fuck lar.

Anyway, next post is going to be Funny Youtube Videos Compilation part 5. Stay tuned, I know you guys are gonna get hot for the next post :)






'' Eat to survive, not eat for pleasure. ''
-Deon Nicholas Lee
(5A9)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: