Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Love Heaven !

When we were standard 6 and still a bunch of innocent asses.

Annyeong buds, hows things rollin?

First up, Portugal pawned North Korea's ass yesterday, very hard. And finally Ronaldo scored, a reward for him putting so much effort into the game. Looking forward for Argentina's game tonight, Messi's gonna score !

Secondly, I would like to promote my brother's photography products, be sure to check it up, just simply click HERE and enjoy watching :D !


By the way, there's this particular taiwanese celebrity that I'm quite obsessed about, she's not so popular, but I kinda like her, she's cute, and her name is 亞里. I saw her first time on the game show Genius Go Go Go larr, then I was like ''Okay, this girl quite cute wor''.

So I went and google her name loh, and then end up finding her blogs, and get some photos inside, here are some of her pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Although she's not so popular, but will try to see is there any dramas that she will be acting in, will try to find out.

And here are the songs that I've been listening recently, be sure to check them up:
Kara - Wanna
Trapt - Echo
梁靜茹 - 情歌
神木与瞳 - 守护者
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
周杰倫 & 浪花兄弟 - 你是我的OK繃
Five for Fighting - Superman
SNSD - Echo
Glee Cast - Total Eclipse of the Heart
Glee Cast - Poker Face
Boys Like Girls - Go
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go


Well, during that 2 freaking boring holidays,
I did actually watched tons of comedy movies starred by Stephen Chow,
he is really the king of comedy, everytime won't fail to entertain me.
I recommand you guys to go and download all of his old movies, it's really worth!

And before I end this post,

Photobucket
PAWNED!





'' It's not the camera, it's the one who's behind the camera. ''
-Unknown
(Unknown)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: