Monday, June 21, 2010

Repackaged.

Echo, echo, echo in my brain.


First up, finally I got my internet back after 6 desperate weeks. So glad to have my baby back.
So I'm about to blog again, muahahaha.

Secondly, SNSD 2nd Album Repackage is finally in my hand and now she is placed comfortably in my bedroom. Awww, everytime I entered my bedroom I can get that lovey dovey feel from due to the Soshi-decorated surrounding.

Thirdly, How I Met Your Mother from Star World is really a nice comedy. Likey it. Not to mention Cobie Smulders is HOT :D

And yes, everyone knows that the 2010 FIFA World Cup is undergoing now, and all the results are like piece of fucking shits. Pretty sure that all the games are being controlled by someone, which makes this world cup feel so dull and boring.

England, France and Spain had failed their glory and being look down by all the people. How disgraceful is that? Fuck Robert Green, Fuck David Beckham as a consultant, Fuck Wayne Rooney, Fuck Nicolas Anelka for arguing with his team, Fuck David Villa, Fuck Fernando Torres, but seriously, I also don't know I fuck them for what...

So for me, I hope to see Germany against Argentina in the finals, it would be a tight combat. Fuck Brasil, Kaka can't do shit, but Maicon is seriously godly. But still, I support Germany in this world cup, from now on I'm a loyal supporter to Germany, Bayern Munich and Manchester United.


Actually, there are tons and tons of things that I w
anna write about,
but I realised that most of my friends and even a lot of outsiders actually do read my blog.
I feel like privatising my blog but I'm so lazy.
So the best way to do is to keep my m
outh shut.


Here's something really addictive.



Really love die Seo Hyun, she's truly my one of a kind :D



That's all for this post, for the few coming posts I will be writing a lot of stuffs, stay tuned and keep on reading, friends !



Conversation of the day,

Wonder Woman: '' What happened, Invisible Man? ''
'' I don't know, but my ass hurts. ''
-Invisible Man
(Jokes Collection)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: