Saturday, May 29, 2010

Embraces

Hey peeps, I'm back after 1 week without blogging.
Currently blogging in LCC's house.

So, nothing special happened, just that I didn't touch any books for this exam, at all.
I planned already one, I'm not going to study for this exam, except for Akaun.

So, I failed my Add Maths already lor, maybe Chemistry also, not sure lar, hope don't want fail so many subjects then can liao.


Anyway, here's my new addiction.



Everyday stay home do nothing, really damn freaking boring one.
And, The Pacific is a really nice mini series !!

Planned to buy new handphone, currently storing money.
Budget around RM400++ loh,
Hao Shen said that SE C902 only RM400 now, AP one lar, but I wan't it loh, so worth.

I want my Internet back !!!



I miss you,
My very own Seo Hyun.






'' There's no such thing as limits, they don't exist. ''
-Lady Gaga
(International Artist)







Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: