Aiks, today when I back to home around 10pm, I saw my handphone got 2 messages, sohai Pepsi sms me around 8pm, just when my maths tuition ngam ngam started, today I lazy so I didn't go...
BUT, WTF !!!!!!! BIG NEWS !!!! She and mel went to there tuition, today just started, damn, I should have go la, should have listen to Jane's advice...haaaizzzzz...... Quitesad lar....
But, this week at sunway I going to confess jorx, if she rejects me, then next week I go oso quite meaningless, but still, must jia you la =.=... Haizzz....donno how lar, very kan cheong...
This 2 days the connection sucks like shit, goddamn streamyx, hope they burn in hell.... Fuck those connections, when I login garena and start a game, 100% will disconnect...don't know why =.=
Aiks....another thing is,
I BACK TO BLEACH CHASING BUSINESS !!! HAHAHAHA, Bleach is the best anime ever, few months ago I stopped at episode 164, cause lazy download, so stopped watching, yesterday just started download back, now I watched till 167. Very nice, Grimmjow lose to Ichigo already, hehehe, but, I think 168 started to show fillers.... so, need wait many episodes only can go back to the Hueco Mundo storyline....
I've been addicted to Bleach a long time ago, cause very nice, and those characters damn cool, Kenpachi is my personal favorite, oh yeah, Hitsugaya Toushirou also, Nel is the cutest character in the anime , I think she's cuter than Yachiru...
Anyway, does anyone knows whose the No.1 Espada??? Sohai Sean Chern told me is the Old guy, but I think is either Halibel or Stark... Hmmmm... let's wait then....

Some fucking funny picture I found at google, he is Espada no.7, Zommari XD
So, that's all pals, good luck to me and everyone of you, nitexxxx...
Regards,
KeLVinZ
BUT, WTF !!!!!!! BIG NEWS !!!! She and mel went to there tuition, today just started, damn, I should have go la, should have listen to Jane's advice...haaaizzzzz...... Quitesad lar....
But, this week at sunway I going to confess jorx, if she rejects me, then next week I go oso quite meaningless, but still, must jia you la =.=... Haizzz....donno how lar, very kan cheong...
This 2 days the connection sucks like shit, goddamn streamyx, hope they burn in hell.... Fuck those connections, when I login garena and start a game, 100% will disconnect...don't know why =.=
Aiks....another thing is,
I BACK TO BLEACH CHASING BUSINESS !!! HAHAHAHA, Bleach is the best anime ever, few months ago I stopped at episode 164, cause lazy download, so stopped watching, yesterday just started download back, now I watched till 167. Very nice, Grimmjow lose to Ichigo already, hehehe, but, I think 168 started to show fillers.... so, need wait many episodes only can go back to the Hueco Mundo storyline....
I've been addicted to Bleach a long time ago, cause very nice, and those characters damn cool, Kenpachi is my personal favorite, oh yeah, Hitsugaya Toushirou also, Nel is the cutest character in the anime , I think she's cuter than Yachiru...
Anyway, does anyone knows whose the No.1 Espada??? Sohai Sean Chern told me is the Old guy, but I think is either Halibel or Stark... Hmmmm... let's wait then....

Some fucking funny picture I found at google, he is Espada no.7, Zommari XD
So, that's all pals, good luck to me and everyone of you, nitexxxx...
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment