Monday, November 10, 2008

Start the Pendulum

Aiks, don't know what is going in my mind today, just now wanna went down to take a bottle of water, my brother is playing his laptop while watching football at the living room, when I took the bottle, it hits the cover of a glass of water, the cover fall down and I broke it, kena scolded by my brother, I quickly sweeped away those pieces, if not later step on it, will cause injuries for sure =.=....


Aiks, 1am now, today de maths tuition can see her edy, hehehe, waited for so long, hope can chat with her after the tuition, that could make my day...

I still very semangat now, feel like dont wanna sleep, today afternoon slept jor 3 hours, thats why....

My throat is getting better and better, can finally sing again.... Phewwwww...

Guess that's all I gotta say, nights pals ~




REGARDS,

KELVINZ

No comments: