Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shitty Internet Connection... o0o

Fucked, today is not a good day, after my mum changed the goddamn phone cable, and those cables got into a messy strangles, then my moderm keep DC, FROM JUST NOW UNTIL NOW....AND whenever it gets back online, all those internets WORK FUCKING SLOW...my GARENA ALL PLAYERS ARE SHOWING |||| pings.....

INTERNET need to load very long only can get into the website... Fuck, why streamyx line in Puchong area always so sucky....

o0o those Streamyx workers, they suck BIG TIME !! I mean, BIG BIG BIG BIG TIME !!!!

Noob connection, noob Streamyx...

Ya pals know?
Internet Explorer is the worst browser ever, Streamyx is the worst connection server ever,
so,

INTERNET EXPLORER = STREAMYX...
Still, Mozilla Firefox rocks !

I WAN NEW SERVER, I WAN MY WASTED TIME BACK !!! FUCK YOU STREAMYX ! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL ~~~~~~~


Oh yeah, I've been addicted into a comedy show named '' Whose Line Is It Anyway? '', very very funny and nice, if you guys are free, go to watch it at youtube.... Hehe, guaranteed your stomach will be pain !
Photobucket



Regards,

Kelvinz

No comments: