Friday, November 21, 2008

3rd time......

20th November, maybe one of the worst day in my life, I dont know how much tears I shed yesterady night inside my own bedroom... It's hard, pals....very hard...

Shouldn't went to MV yesterday, after arrived at MV with chung and chern, we went to the gaming place, yeah, I was too focus into playing Time Crisis though, someone bumped into me, I didn't even aware and I was too busy shooting, as soon as I got out from that place, and get ready for our movie, I checked my pocket, my handphone was gone...once again,

3rd time for this year, first time got stolen by an imposter gangster, second time dropped while on genting, this is the 3rd time....

Informed my mum after that, got scolded.... Went to watch Quarantine with low mood....
But the movie was quite okay for me... At least it's really scary, and the last part is very nice, 3.5 /5 rating for me....

Then went to eat Kim Gary, dropped by to ZhuZhen's shop also, then went home back taking rapid KL and my mum fetched me at tesheng's house....

Yesterday night went back home, try to open computer but can't, that's when my spirit totally breakdown,

WTF IS THIS !?!?!? Cellphone had gone, computer can't open, got scolded... I'm so useless....
Sorry, sorry, really sorry........





Trully Sorry,

KeLVinZ

No comments: