It's been 2 days I can't login friendster, and just now, I finally can logged in, and I take a look at my friends, 13...
13....wait a minute, 13 !?!?!?!?!?!?!! 13?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
From 570 became 13 !?!?!?!?!?!? WTF HAPPENED !!!
Quickly see other friends profile, some left 1 some left 3, some even don't have friends anymore, but some still got their friends like 2000 or 1000, just now so damn shocked and angry, then quickly find Pepsi, he go searched google for answer... Then, here is it !
http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/35221
Looks like FS now encountering system problem or some faggots hacked inside their server? That means FS's security is really shit...I mean, shithole....
Now we just have to wait, and wait for the answer, and hope the server will get back up soon.... 557 of my friends were lost in this shitty problem...
Regards,
KeLVinZ, oh yeah, o0o you friendster
13....wait a minute, 13 !?!?!?!?!?!?!! 13?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
From 570 became 13 !?!?!?!?!?!? WTF HAPPENED !!!
Quickly see other friends profile, some left 1 some left 3, some even don't have friends anymore, but some still got their friends like 2000 or 1000, just now so damn shocked and angry, then quickly find Pepsi, he go searched google for answer... Then, here is it !
http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/35221
Looks like FS now encountering system problem or some faggots hacked inside their server? That means FS's security is really shit...I mean, shithole....
Now we just have to wait, and wait for the answer, and hope the server will get back up soon.... 557 of my friends were lost in this shitty problem...
Regards,
KeLVinZ, oh yeah, o0o you friendster


No comments:
Post a Comment