Aiks, just now the dinner actually I planned to go to Rin's ''FAMOUS'' japanese restaurant, Kajitsu. But my mum dont know how to go, so me and my mum went to a restaurant called Sambal Sushi to have our dinner. It's quite special, cause, THE SUSHI IS MADE WITH SAMBAL TOGETHER !!! Imagine Sushi with Sambal !? At first you may felt gross, but actually when u ate it, it feels quite nice.
Me and my mum ordered quite many foods, and we ordered 2 plates of salmon sashimi, since I like salmon so much... Hehe, the salmon sashimi there is VERY NICE, I can eat 100 slices of them without feeling bored...
Then my mum ordered her Ramen and I had my Seafood Fried Rice, and we billed.
RM82, for 2 person.... Okay, that's, very expensive !!!!!!!! Will back to there eat again but not so fast, since so expensive... hehehe
Today not so in mood, morning sms her ajak her to go MV at thursday, just chat a while, then she no reply me liao, haaaizh, looks like she dont wan to go MV, then nvm la, oso cannot paksa her de...hehehe
That's all I gotta say, good luck pals and happy holiday.
Regards,
KeLVinZ
Me and my mum ordered quite many foods, and we ordered 2 plates of salmon sashimi, since I like salmon so much... Hehe, the salmon sashimi there is VERY NICE, I can eat 100 slices of them without feeling bored...
Then my mum ordered her Ramen and I had my Seafood Fried Rice, and we billed.
RM82, for 2 person.... Okay, that's, very expensive !!!!!!!! Will back to there eat again but not so fast, since so expensive... hehehe
Today not so in mood, morning sms her ajak her to go MV at thursday, just chat a while, then she no reply me liao, haaaizh, looks like she dont wan to go MV, then nvm la, oso cannot paksa her de...hehehe
That's all I gotta say, good luck pals and happy holiday.
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment