Friday, November 14, 2008

Spirit Breakdown

Hi pals, this is what I did for this week....

Monday:

Dota and TS from Morning till midnight.


Tuesday:

Dota and TS from Morning till midnight.


Wednesday:

Early in the morning got scolded hard by my parents, then went to play basketball with friends, and went to Blitzone, then went back home, and dota and TS till midnight.


Thursday:

Dota and TS from Morning till midnight.


Friday (Today):

Maybe also will Dota and TS from Morning till midnight, but planned to go eat lunch with Chan Chung.


Saturday (Tomorrow):

Maybe will go to Mid Valley, cause I ajak she go, and she accepted, but now macam no girls will go, so I don wan her to go la, later she sien at there, but also I will go with Chan Chung them if I can, watch Madagascar 2 ^^.



For those of you who don know apa TS is, it's a chinese online game, Tun Shi Tian Di 2.
Those who got watch TV might be familiar cause TV got advertise, currently addicted into this game, next time I will make a blog post about this online game, the website of this game:

http://ts2.runup.com.my

So, good luck pals and also to all the form 5 students who are having SPM, especially my MoD clan leader, XD, buaix !


Regards,

KeLVinZ

No comments: