How often do we relate fate with love?
How often do we seize the chances that perhaps will lead to our love?
How often...
500 Days Of Summer from the year 2009 is one of the best love movie that I've ever watched, well, if this is counted as a love story, or is this just a story of a boy meets girl?
The storyline is intriguingly original, it's sort of like romance version of Memento, the only difference is that Memento is much more complicated, oh yeah and Memento is a thriller/suspense film.
Most of the romance we've seen are solely based on guy meeting a girl, they fall in love, they have troubles in their relationship but they eventually get back together and live happily ever after.
This movie is difference, it is one of those movie that you will watch it repeatedly and it is still amazing and even get better than the last time you've watched it.
Trust me, you have got to watch it yourselves to experience it. Not to mention the music score of this movie is excellent too.
Warning: Tears will be shed during the movie.
Trust me, you have got to watch it yourselves to experience it. Not to mention the music score of this movie is excellent too.
Warning: Tears will be shed during the movie.
After watching this movie, I realized one thing,
there are no miracles and fate in love,
Chances are out there for you to grab.
And I just want to say that:
there are no miracles and fate in love,
Chances are out there for you to grab.
And I just want to say that:
My dear, I can't imagine how can I live without you.
My dear, through all these thicks and thins, we can surely make it out.
My dear, through all these thicks and thins, we can surely make it out.
My dear, you mean everything to me.
My dear, I love you, I love you with all my heart.
Rating : 9/10
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it a surprise that I suddenly blogged?
Haha, I'm back!
Haha, I'm back!
'' This is lies. We are liars. Think about it. Why do people buy cards?
It's not because they want to say how they feel.
People buy cards because they can't say they feel or are afraid to.
And we provide the service that let's them off the hook. You know what? I say to hell with it.
Let's level with America. Or at least let them speak for themselves.
Right? ''
-Joseph Gordon Levitt as Tom Hansen
(500 Days Of Summer)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment