Finally I have the mood to update my bloggie. It's already been almost 20 days since I last updated.
Today I would like to talk about music artists.
As you can see, I love musics.
Musics is my remedy to almost everything, when I get sad, I listen to music. When I'm happy, I listen to music too. And throughout all these years, a lot of great musicians have emerged onto the stage, but, are they really heading uphill, or down?
The thoughts below are all solely based on my very own point of view, so if you happened to disagree with me, or if I offended you, well, fuck you then because you have no taste in good music.
Just kidding :)
Today I would like to talk about music artists.
As you can see, I love musics.
Musics is my remedy to almost everything, when I get sad, I listen to music. When I'm happy, I listen to music too. And throughout all these years, a lot of great musicians have emerged onto the stage, but, are they really heading uphill, or down?
The thoughts below are all solely based on my very own point of view, so if you happened to disagree with me, or if I offended you, well, fuck you then because you have no taste in good music.
Just kidding :)
And so, let's begin.
1ST.
First I would like to talk about Chris Brown.
For those of you who are wondering ''Wait, why is he looking so innocent in this photo"
Maybe it's because this photo is taken like 8-9 years back.
Maybe it's because this photo is taken like 8-9 years back.
Well, let me see, what have CB became through this 9 years of his music career?
Beating up woman? Check.
Beating up woman? Check.
Getting into fights countless times? Check.
Acting like a soreloser and moron on the Internet? Check.
His musics is becoming shittier and shittier everyday? Check.
I mean, WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS BROWN?
Your songs used to be so damn nice, songs like ''With You'', ''Say Goodbye'', ''Run It!''.
But what about now?
He is just an artist who is constantly adding drops into his music, making every of his songs sound like EDM
Your songs used to be so damn nice, songs like ''With You'', ''Say Goodbye'', ''Run It!''.
But what about now?
He is just an artist who is constantly adding drops into his music, making every of his songs sound like EDM
to earn more money.
And why the fuck are every songs nowadays have drop?
Yea maybe because EDM is the hottest shit now so every artists have to add drops into their songs to sound cool and have swag.
And why the fuck are every songs nowadays have drop?
Yea maybe because EDM is the hottest shit now so every artists have to add drops into their songs to sound cool and have swag.
Seriously, Chris Brown is slowly becoming an asshole and he is generating more haters day by day, congratulations to him!
2ND.
Next, let's move on to Rihanna.
How appropriate! After Chris Brown, we have Rihanna!
She was such a hottie back then, when she came out with her first two singles, ''S.O.S'' and ''Unfaithful'',
those were such great hits.
Then she got even better, ''Take A Bow'', ''Shut Up And Drive'', oh yeah and her best song ''Umbrella''.
Damn, but the same thing happened, she choose to become more mainstream and more pop in order to attract more teenage fans across the world.
She was such a hottie back then, when she came out with her first two singles, ''S.O.S'' and ''Unfaithful'',
those were such great hits.
Then she got even better, ''Take A Bow'', ''Shut Up And Drive'', oh yeah and her best song ''Umbrella''.
Damn, but the same thing happened, she choose to become more mainstream and more pop in order to attract more teenage fans across the world.
Well, not all of her new songs are bad though, but her style had definitely changed.
And the worst thing is, she even choose to collaborate with Chris Brown and rumours about they getting back together after what he had done to her!
I mean, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU RIHANNA?
You are setting a bad examples for the teenagers.
What will they think about you?
''Oh, if Rihanna can forgive Chris Brown, I can forgive that jackass who beats me too!''
This is wrong, some people may disagree with me, but, hello!
Chris Brown beats her up pretty badly, she still choose to forgive him, and they made a song call ''Birthday Cake''.
I mean, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU RIHANNA?
You are setting a bad examples for the teenagers.
What will they think about you?
''Oh, if Rihanna can forgive Chris Brown, I can forgive that jackass who beats me too!''
This is wrong, some people may disagree with me, but, hello!
Chris Brown beats her up pretty badly, she still choose to forgive him, and they made a song call ''Birthday Cake''.
Ermmm, don't even get me started on that shitty song.
3RD.
3RD.
Flo Rida.
''LOOK MA, MY MUSIC VIDEOS HAVE SO MANY VIEWS ON YOUTUBE! I'M SO FUCKING FAMOUS!''
Man, Flo Rida, this piece of shit.
In my opinion, he has 0 talent. His only good songs are only ''Low'', now, let's talk about what that is so bad about him.
In my opinion, he has 0 talent. His only good songs are only ''Low'', now, let's talk about what that is so bad about him.
He has ruined so many fucking songs. His sampling skills is beyond godlike let me tell you.
Let's list it down:
1. Good Feeling : Sampling Etta James - Something's Gotta Hold On Me or Avicii - Levels
1. Good Feeling : Sampling Etta James - Something's Gotta Hold On Me or Avicii - Levels
2. Elevator : Sampling Bruce Springsteen - Prove It All Night
3. In The Ayer : Sampling Pretty - Tony Jam The Box
3. In The Ayer : Sampling Pretty - Tony Jam The Box
4. Right Round : Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
5. Sugar : Eiffel 65 - Blue
6. Touch Me : Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
6. Touch Me : Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
7. I Cry : Bingo Players - Cry or Brenda Russels - Piano In The Dark
Whoa what the fuck man? Does this dude even has his own original song?
Yes, maybe ''Whistle'', that shitty song about blowjobs teaching you how to do it.
Bottom line, he is a shitty artist.
4TH.
Well, in No.4 we have Taylor Swift.
Well, in No.4 we have Taylor Swift.
I still remember the songs from her first album, ''Teardrops On My Guitar'' and ''Our Song'', those were some goddamn good songs.
And since then, her songs are still pretty good, pretty country. But now she takes a leap of faith and started stepping into the mainstream pop scene.
With songs like ''I Knew You Were Trouble'' and ''22'', which is barely even country and mostly pop, she changed her style. I'm hating it, those two songs were pretty good, but a lot of people didn't accept this change and I'm pretty sure she lost a lot of fans.
One thing that I need to say about this flat-chested beauty is that,
How many times have you fell in love and broke up ah?
I think you count it with your 10 fingers and your 10 toes also cannot count finish I tell you.
Please lar, just stay put in a relationship la, I'm not saying you must marry with the guy, but at least make it longer than one year lar.
And since then, her songs are still pretty good, pretty country. But now she takes a leap of faith and started stepping into the mainstream pop scene.
With songs like ''I Knew You Were Trouble'' and ''22'', which is barely even country and mostly pop, she changed her style. I'm hating it, those two songs were pretty good, but a lot of people didn't accept this change and I'm pretty sure she lost a lot of fans.
One thing that I need to say about this flat-chested beauty is that,
How many times have you fell in love and broke up ah?
I think you count it with your 10 fingers and your 10 toes also cannot count finish I tell you.
Please lar, just stay put in a relationship la, I'm not saying you must marry with the guy, but at least make it longer than one year lar.
Oh my fucking god, I think inside 100 songs she got 90 songs are writing about break-ups and shitty-relationships one. So,
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TAYLOR!
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TAYLOR!
5TH.
The last person that I want to talk about is Justin Bieber.
The last person that I want to talk about is Justin Bieber.
Ermmmm, not much to say about her.
She is definitely a pop sensation that has attracted over 55 million fans all around the world
(Statistics from his FB page).
Not a really bad singer, she's pretty good actually.
She is definitely a pop sensation that has attracted over 55 million fans all around the world
(Statistics from his FB page).
Not a really bad singer, she's pretty good actually.
Can sing, can dance, nice songs.
I mean, her songs are nice,
yeaa, her songs are pretty nice,
WHEN YOU GET DRUNK, SMOKE WEED, GET HIGH, DESTROY YOUR EARDRUMS,
yea, then her songs are pretty good.
I mean, her songs are nice,
yeaa, her songs are pretty nice,
WHEN YOU GET DRUNK, SMOKE WEED, GET HIGH, DESTROY YOUR EARDRUMS,
yea, then her songs are pretty good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And of cause there are still a lot of music artists that I don't like,
but it will be a never-ending post if I just keep writing on and on and on.
but it will be a never-ending post if I just keep writing on and on and on.
And in here I would like to support a few artists they are pretty good and has improved a lot since their debut.
1. Kanye West
A lot of people doesn't like Kanye West, maybe he has a big ego, he is a douchebag, but you can't deny that his musics are becoming better and better. His album ''My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'' is definitely his best. If you need to listen to some good, chill and nice rap songs, he is not a bad choice.
2. Kendrick Lamar
A lot of people doesn't like Kanye West, maybe he has a big ego, he is a douchebag, but you can't deny that his musics are becoming better and better. His album ''My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'' is definitely his best. If you need to listen to some good, chill and nice rap songs, he is not a bad choice.
2. Kendrick Lamar
Another very very fucking good rapper I must say. Pretty underrated here in Malaysia as none of his songs are played on the radio. Try a few of his rap songs, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
3. Imagine Dragons
If you want to listen to some alternative rock songs, Imagine Dragons is a very good choice.
4. Justin Timberlake
Did I mentioned that his new album is fucking awesome?
Did I mentioned that his new album is fucking awesome?
His new album is the finest definition of good R&B, reminds me his glory days when songs like
"Cry Me A River", ''What Goes Around Comes Around'' and etc.
"Cry Me A River", ''What Goes Around Comes Around'' and etc.
This dude is just getting better and better.
5. Daft Punk
If JT's new album is fucking awesome, then Daft Punk's newest album Random Access Memories is beyond fucking awesome. That electronic, funky style of musics is just so chill and calm and makes you wanna dance to the beat even if you are driving.
Highly recommended!
Highly recommended!
---------------------------------------------------------------
And this concludes my post.
Had a great laugh while reading and find my blog interesting?
Be sure to keep on checking.
Follow my Twitter to be notified when there is a new update.
https://twitter.com/KelvinOoooi
Had a great laugh while reading and find my blog interesting?
Be sure to keep on checking.
Follow my Twitter to be notified when there is a new update.
https://twitter.com/KelvinOoooi
Oh yeah, just finished watching Pacific Rim yesterday.
Not a bad movie.
Rated it 7.5/10.
Not a bad movie.
Rated it 7.5/10.
Thanks for reading guys!
'' Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. ''
-Morgan Freeman as Ellis Boyd Redding
(The Shawshank Redemption)
End.







No comments:
Post a Comment