Before I start, just want to let you guys know that the post count of this blog has reached 500 during the last post and I didn't even notice it.
It's amazing isn't it? Writing 500 posts in the past 5 years.
I will keep doing it as long as I have the motivation to go on.
By the way, I missed out a pretty girl during the last week because I was busy,
so to be fair, I will blog two hotties this week to make up for it.
Here's the first pretty girl of this week.
Beauty #3
It's amazing isn't it? Writing 500 posts in the past 5 years.
I will keep doing it as long as I have the motivation to go on.
By the way, I missed out a pretty girl during the last week because I was busy,
so to be fair, I will blog two hotties this week to make up for it.
Here's the first pretty girl of this week.
Beauty #3
Lana Del Rey
Full name Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, she is an American singer-songwriter.
First of all, she's pretty as hell.
Her mesmerizing eyes that gaze upon you, her lips, and not to mention her fucking amazing voice makes her pretty much one of the best female singer in this decade.
First of all, she's pretty as hell.
Her mesmerizing eyes that gaze upon you, her lips, and not to mention her fucking amazing voice makes her pretty much one of the best female singer in this decade.
I first knew her through the song ''Video Games''.
And if you still haven't listen to her songs yet, what the hell are you doing here?
And if you still haven't listen to her songs yet, what the hell are you doing here?
Nevermind, I will share one of her best songs here.
Kelvin Ooi singing out and stay tuned for the second beauty this week.
'' Your mama's pussy was the canvas.
Your dad's dick was the paintbrush.
Boom. You're the art. ''
-James Franco as James Franco
(This Is The End)
End.






No comments:
Post a Comment