Friday, September 20, 2013

A Beauty A Week #2

A week has passed by and here we have the beauty of the second week since I started this series.
Without further ado, let's cut straight to this week's hottie.




Beauty #2
Lily Collins






Okay, now this is what you call a popular pick.
I know for a fact that shit tons of people are going to agree with me that she is becoming hotter and hotter and prettier everyday. And the same as Chloe Grace Moretz, she will soon become one of the big things in the Hollywood during the following years.

I first stumbled upon her in the movie The Blind Side, where she acted as the daughter of the Tuohy family who abducted Michael Oher.
The first time I watched the movie I already felt that she is so damn pretty and cute.

And then the addiction grows stronger when I saw her in the movie Mirror Mirror.
Okay, who can resist her cuteness in that movie seriously?

So, Lily Collins is my second pick in this series.
This concludes my post and stay tuned next week for the third beauty.



'' I like the way you die boy. ''
-Jamie Foxx as Django
(Django Unchained)




End.

No comments: