There's one thing that keeps revolving around my mind,
I know guys love to watch pretty girls, so here's a new series of post I will update once every week.
I will pick one of my favorite beauty of the week and blog about her.
The condition is that the girl must be a celebrity, she can be from any country, she can be a singer, actress, TV personality, model and etc.
So guys, brace yourselves, and let's welcome the first girl of this first week.
(Please don't unzip your pants right now, do the dirty things later.)
I know guys love to watch pretty girls, so here's a new series of post I will update once every week.
I will pick one of my favorite beauty of the week and blog about her.
The condition is that the girl must be a celebrity, she can be from any country, she can be a singer, actress, TV personality, model and etc.
So guys, brace yourselves, and let's welcome the first girl of this first week.
(Please don't unzip your pants right now, do the dirty things later.)
Beauty #1
Chloe Grace Moretz
Okay, first of all, I'm not a pedophile as she is just 16 years old this year.
But Chloe has quickly became one of my favorite female Hollywood actress recently.
I first knew her through the animated movie : Bolt.
She is the voice of Young Penny,
and then her acting in Kick-Ass, Hugo and Kick-Ass 2 is pretty nice.
Gosh man, she was still a little girl back then but look at how much she has grown into.
Puberty is the best!
I strongly believe that she will become one of the future Hollywood star actress and Chloe,
you have my support!
Be sure to check out her upcoming movie, Carrie.
And this concludes the first post of this new series.
Be sure to check my blog every week to look for another beautiful girl so that you guys can satisfy your hunger.
But Chloe has quickly became one of my favorite female Hollywood actress recently.
I first knew her through the animated movie : Bolt.
She is the voice of Young Penny,
and then her acting in Kick-Ass, Hugo and Kick-Ass 2 is pretty nice.
Gosh man, she was still a little girl back then but look at how much she has grown into.
Puberty is the best!
I strongly believe that she will become one of the future Hollywood star actress and Chloe,
you have my support!
Be sure to check out her upcoming movie, Carrie.
And this concludes the first post of this new series.
Be sure to check my blog every week to look for another beautiful girl so that you guys can satisfy your hunger.
'' Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch. ''
-Chloe Grace Moretz as Mindy Macready
(Kick-Ass 2)
End.






No comments:
Post a Comment