Thursday, June 23, 2011

W.O.M.M : DotA's Attitude

Warning!
The following content is not for those who are immature because it contains constant swearing, maturity and shitloads of swearing again.
Viewer discretion is advised.


Hello fellow readers!
Today I would like to talk about Dota players.
Why? Because they are really fun to talk about.

Seriously, most Dota players are so damn fucking rude, so fucking brainless, so fucking immature and ermmm... What else ah?
If you stepped into the lobby of Garena,
most of the time you will see:
''Cibai noob host, mahai leaver!''
''Lan jiao leaver, later kick him!''
''Mahai you noob la!''
''Sohai host leave game!''
''Cina b@b1!!! Melayu b@b1!!!''
And the list goes on and on and on and on...

And to be honest, I also behave like that when I'm really mad.
A simple Dota game can cause arguments, by arguments I mean the really big arguments, that can even evolve into fights and stuffs.
And some of the immature acts include:
''You live where mahai? Give me your address!''
''Give me your phone number, come lets meet up!''
''If I see you real person ah I sure fuck kao you up!''


This is based on my personal experience la,
I started Dotaing when I was like 12, (I'm still a noob now)
I've seen countless arguments and fights in cyber cafe just because of a single Dota game.
But don't know why, when Dotaing, you will feel like you are really in the game.
If your friends made a single mistake, you will go apeshit and start fucking around, slamming table, punching the wall, eating a condom, and... Eh wait.... Lol, I won't do that :P

And so, Dota is addictive, but it's also a dangerous drug.
Once you kena drugged by it, you are fucked.
Play safe :)




'' Surprise sex is the best unless you in prison. ''
-CrazyassMadea
(Twitter)





End.

No comments: