Well, it's already past twelve, so it's Sunday today!
Yesterday afternoon went for a movie session with LCC and Lor Yao.
We couldn't decide between X-Men and Green Lantern, but in the end we picked X-Men since almost everyone said that its pretty darn nice.
And to be honest, it's really good!
X-Men: First Class
Well, we watched it at SPARK MBO.
The movie overall is interesting and unpredictable.
As the story progresses, I started to think that ''Whoa, this movie is soo darn good!''
No joking! X-Men series is just keeps getting better!
Michael Fassbender, the guy who plays Magneto is simply stunning.
He is sooo bad that it makes you like him.
The story is set in the nuclear warfare around the 60's between America and Russia.
The suspense is there and the movie overall is very accessible.
It's a 9/10.
Yeah yeah, I know it's kinda late that I review this movie, that's because I don't have the chance to watch it earlier. Next target: Green Lantern
Next post I'm gonna talk about Bleach.
Keep on reading! :D
End.
We couldn't decide between X-Men and Green Lantern, but in the end we picked X-Men since almost everyone said that its pretty darn nice.
And to be honest, it's really good!
X-Men: First Class

Well, we watched it at SPARK MBO.
The movie overall is interesting and unpredictable.
As the story progresses, I started to think that ''Whoa, this movie is soo darn good!''
No joking! X-Men series is just keeps getting better!
Michael Fassbender, the guy who plays Magneto is simply stunning.
He is sooo bad that it makes you like him.
The story is set in the nuclear warfare around the 60's between America and Russia.
The suspense is there and the movie overall is very accessible.
It's a 9/10.
Yeah yeah, I know it's kinda late that I review this movie, that's because I don't have the chance to watch it earlier. Next target: Green Lantern
Next post I'm gonna talk about Bleach.
Keep on reading! :D
'' Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice and big, I wanna crawl between her ass cheeks, set up a tent, light up a fire and live there forever. ''
-Timothy De La Ghetto
(Youtube: Kim Kardashian's Booty...)
-Timothy De La Ghetto
(Youtube: Kim Kardashian's Booty...)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment