Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Days Months Years


BAD MEETS EVIL!


It's Wednesday!
And it's almost the end of June.
So fast sudah July already,
few more months then sudah 2012 liao.
You know people are funny when they say,
"Time passes so fast, it's like a year in a blink of an eye,''
Lol, one of the most overused sentence ever.
When we taking exam or doing something that we dislike,
we will say time passes so slow one? Wtf oh!?
But when A FUCKING YEAR had passed, we will all say why time passes just like in a blink of an eye.
I think we should come up with a better metaphor instead of using that sentence again.
:)

Oh yeah, my son Meng Kit is back from USA!
Welcome home son!
Am going to meet him soon I think, lol.
Damn, he sure get a lot of chicks at USA I think :P

Songs recommended for this week:
Edison Chen - Salute
YUI - Never Say Die
Lady Gaga - Hair



Well, off to college.
Keep on reading :)





'' I fail in dota, you fail in life. You wait sleep under bridge la! ''
-Sik Wei
(Friend)





End.

No comments: