Monday, June 20, 2011

W.O.M.M : Bittersweet Childhood and Deja-Vu

Kawan-kawan.


Welcome to the first episode of What's On My Mind.
Basically every of this post I will write about what flashes through my mind recently and things that I wanna share my thoughts with you readers.
Enjoy! :D
Copyright reserved, Kelvin Ooi.


Well, don't we all remember when wewere small, we always wanna tell people who are older than us about what we are thinking, but those older people (Example: Parents, Brothers, Grandparents) just don't wanna give a damn to us because we are too small and still think that we don't know about the world?

Well, isn't that kinda hurt when you are like telling something that you think is exciting but they just ignored the shit out of you?
Yeah, I bet you all experienced that too when you all are young.
Well now go and play the song We'll Be Alright by Travie McCoy if you feel the pain, lol.


And also, do you ever experienced something that is deja-vu-ish?
I mean, you did something, and then you suddenly have that scene jumps in your mind, and then you started thinking:
Wait a minute, isn't I did this somewhere before?
Then you will go into this deep-thinking condition.
You keep on trying to remember when did I saw this scene before.
And then you will convince yourselves that by thinking that you dreamnt about it.
Dreamnt about it huh?
Isn't that just plain weird?
You dreamnt about something that you are going to do in the next few hours of days?
Hmm... I guess Freddy Krueger must be pretty free then.


Well, back to my life.
Sat for QS Test today, pretty much flunked it, lol.
Then today ME class cancelled during last minute, so we all went home after that.

And I'm back to BLEACH-reading again,
gotta mangafox now!
Stay tuned for my next update.
Kindly follow my Twitter too:
http://twitter.com/#!/KelvinOoooi





'' Nicki Minaj I wanna my stick my penis in your anus. ''
-Eminem
(Fast Lane)





End.

No comments: