OH MY GOSH!
Just wanna introduce you guys to an awesome channel I just discovered one week ago.
EPIC MEAL TIME
Click on the link above to watch all their awesome videos.
I can't believe they are so damn creative by combining so damn many meats and shits into making a fucking huge meat meal.
I guess that's why they call themselves. EPIC MEAL TIME!
Tomorrow after class will be discussing our IA Assignments,
speaking of assignments, all of us also haven't done the HE one.
We all really don't want to give a fuck about it. Guess we gonna start doing it soon before the deadline is closing in.
Songs that I recommend for this week:
Avril Lavigne - Smile
Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Alex Goot - Pretty Eyes
We The Kings - Friday Is Forever
Cali Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie
Chester See & Ryan Higa & Kev Jumba - Nice Guys
Keep reading :)
'' Next time, we eat medicine balls. ''
-Epic Meal Time
(Maximum Protein Experience)
-Epic Meal Time
(Maximum Protein Experience)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment